Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 363 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Budget cuts were inevitable this year -- we've seen it before -- but remember this event made its bones with houses done on shoestring budgets we old-timers still won't shut up about two decades later. Sometimes a lower budget can force creativity. Also, especially re: Demon Queens, it wouldn't be the first time masks/sets weren't ready opening weekend.

I hate judging the event before it's had a week or two to cook. Too many TMs/guests are simply hyped to be "FIRST!", while the actors haven't had time to learn their space and what works there. Opening weekend is about enjoying the vibes and what is basically Orlando's night before Thanksgiving, when we finally catch up and have a drink with friends we haven't seen all year
I have been hopeful and excited, coming out of every team member preview. My friends, even more so...all of us had this same feeling, which is why it was alarming to me personally.

Again, things could completely change for us as the weeks go forward. It's all an expectation thing, and again, I'm stating that you won't be disappointed if you keep them low.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casper Gutman
Just got here, waiting for dead coconut to open. The combo of the Visa advertising stand and this cardboard photo op is a real Six Flags vibe lol

Ahead of you awaits probably the most interesting HHN night that has occurred in the last... I can't even think of anything that will be remotely close.

Ahead of you awaits probably the most interesting HHN night that has occurred in the last... I can't even think of anything that will be remotely close.
yeah I’m pretty pumped, chilling at the bar on citywalk, getting rained on lol

Good news!

Just baffling that it’s closed on their “premium” night when the people that think it’s a good idea to drop $300+ on one ticket and thus have disposable income are all concentrated in one location?

• Haha
Reactions: LPCaptainDeath
yeah I’m pretty pumped, chilling at the bar on citywalk, getting rained on lol

Just baffling that it’s closed on their “premium” night when the people that think it’s a good idea to drop $300+ on one ticket and thus have disposable income are all concentrated in one location?
Probably because the people that spent that money will want to maximize their time in the park lol

Reactions: Kichkinet85