Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 362 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm amazed that there's even enough room back there to do that.

Yeah, there's a surprising amount of space back there, it just didn't seem like it since they stored all sorts of things back there.

Either way, I'm very glad they're finally doing a backstage setup where the queue portals and exit are backstage with the houses, allowing you to hit those houses however you want before making your way back into the park.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
You know they once planned to squeeze JPRA in that back corner before IOA became a thing

Also those service roads are wide-ish

Yeah, there's a surprising amount of space back there, it just didn't seem like it since they stored all sorts of things back there.

Either way, I'm very glad they're finally doing a backstage setup where the queue portals and exit are backstage with the houses, allowing you to hit those houses however you want before making your way back into the park.
Yeah, I mostly meant that I'm surprised they're able to use that much of the service road because they.. probably need to use the service road during the event lol