Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 364 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Budget cuts were inevitable this year -- we've seen it before -- but remember this event made its bones with houses done on shoestring budgets we old-timers still won't shut up about two decades later.

I know the event is a different animal now but I wonder if HHN 8 was similar in that regard. Should've had a dual run house (with separate queues of course) for old time's sake lol.

Reactions: SeventyOne
My statement is only quantifiable in the feeling you'll have, walking around the event. It's hard to place exact words, other than it doesn't feel the same as it has in the past. I thought it was just something I was experiencing, but I asked several other diehard friends of mine and they felt it too.

Obviously everyone has their own tastes, but there will at least be some of you that go, who will know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's still HHN and there's no place in the world I'd rather be for 2 months. It's just not the event I'm used to. At least for this year.
Yeah, you're definitely not alone! It's something odd for sure.

Reactions: Ringwraith
Happy opening day everyone!!!! See you guys in the fog :devil:

The Pumpkin Dance Dancing GIF by Halloween

The 5 house RIP Tours are definitely not new. They were mostly unadvertised, like the Unlimited Express pass. Don't even know if they still occasionally offer the Unlimited Express pass or not.

Reactions: April