Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, then I think I did hear you...just thought I was nuts. We generally try to go through on Cast A because there's someone from DISboards in there on that cast.

You have to know the opening time of each house and then you can predict it because they all start with Team A and each set lasts 45 mins.

Two new images released by Universal:

69141_460045823232_126469058232_5492817_2243052_n.jpg

73511_443887832851_90867402851_5450099_4863648_n.jpg

You might know me from features such as: "SCRE4M and Troy McClure", you might also know me as "Not Time to BLEED, and the Itsy, Bitsy, Spider." Honestly, my infrences and questions from this years HHN were none, and wtf is going on. Those are my questions. The RSVP zone was filled with people, and they had to accommodate everyone's feelings this year. In the end, I could look back and laugh so badly. Its one of the greatest houses this year, but no one 'cares' about: Quote-Unquote "VILLAINS SELL BETTER."

From Universal:
Tomorrow on Universal's Halloween Horror Nights - Orlando (OFFICIAL) we’re having a Q&A with Mike Aiello at 4pm ET. Entertainment Show Director Mike Aiello began his successful career with Halloween Horror Nights as a scareactor in the late 90's. Today he helps create the horrific storylines and characters featured in the event’s haunted mazes and scarezones!

From Universal:

Oh that sucks just read this, I am currently sitting across the street at the Hyatt relaxing I had no idea. Oh well, anyone else preparing to battle the crowds in about 37 minutes?

Oh that sucks just read this, I am currently sitting across the street at the Hyatt relaxing I had no idea. Oh well, anyone else preparing to battle the crowds in about 37 minutes?

Huh? That was about a Facebook Q&A that happened 2 hours ago unless I'm looking at the wrong quote. :shrug: