Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dangit! I would totally go, but I'll be on a cruise for Halloween next weekend :lol: So its not SO bad

Been on Halloween 4 out of the last 5 years and its always dead. Most people share the same idea you do, I don't want to go on Halloween its going to be crazy packed. And thats fine let them all think that, meanwhile I will be at the event getting to do every haunted house some of them completely alone (Scary Tales 3, sweet JESUS best experience ever!) two, three, and possibly four times that night.

Yeah it's usually pretty great. Went in '07 and '09. Dominated last year. Did every house, Wolfman 3x, Dracula 2x, Silver Screams 2x, Rocky Horror, and the final Bill & Ted. Insane.

Hoping this year is more of the same, and since it's a Sunday, I think it'll be even emptier.

I've always wanted to go to the last Bill and Teds cause it seems like its hilarious with the improv.

^ Yeah not to shabby at all, well here are a few random pictures from last night forgive the last two or three better yet make that about the last half, by that time Mich Ultra had taken over. :lol:

10ft5j4.jpg

243mepu.jpg

2mcyrmx.jpg

orruxz.jpg

p3xfm.jpg

2rfcv2u.jpg

312cvua.jpg

5xiixw.jpg

jiz38i.jpg

qpgobd.jpg

2mpdg1e.jpg

34f1s83.jpg

kpvuw.jpg

2nw0ifk.jpg

10cofua.jpg

k3r4a1.jpg

28ahn2c.jpg

5vrez5.jpg

Yeap, thats why I would love to go to see what randomness would happen. I have the highlight video from last year and there was a dancer early on in the month that broke her leg and then showed up in the last show for no reason at all :lol:

question guys

what would you guys say the best house is? and why? im going thursday night and i wanna do the best houses first without waiting in lines. thankk you! :pirate:

what would you guys say the best house is? and why? im going thursday night and i wanna do the best houses first without waiting in lines. thankk you! :pirate:

Catacombs. Been through three times and the third I had to wait 90 minutes. Worth every second to get into that house. But it is a tent house so if you do it first the sun could be a factor.

For those who also have issues with the over endulged in alcohol please keep an eye out for the latest HHN Survey, not only to they go into many details of the event and ratings and why you did rate them that way, but they want your honest detailed opinion on how you would feel with less alcohol being sold at the event.

Won't ever happen they make more money on alcohol than anything else.

Last edited:
Um.
WELL...
My parents JUST SO HAPPENED to decide to let me go to Halloween Horror Nights this year.
I MEAN WHAT EVEN.
I just can't. This is too much.
Tomorrow, guys. MY FIRST HHN TOMORROW. :DDD
(I'm just about twenty years late. Lol.)

Would one of you here PLEASE just lie to me! I mean, I just need to hear one of you say that this is the worst year in the event's colorful history. Maybe then, I'll feel a wee bit better about missing my first HHN since 2005. :angry:

Would one of you here PLEASE just lie to me! I mean, I just need to hear one of you say that this is the worst year in the event's colorful history. Maybe then, I'll feel a wee bit better about missing my first HHN since 2005. :angry:

If you went to Sweet 16, homage to the past wise, you didn't miss anything.