HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Depending on your service provider, you may be able to access HBO Go free of charge.

Thanks... sadly, that didn't work saying that it didn't recognize my zip code.

I am going to rewatch last nights show again. I have to watch it earlier because it raised my adrenaline so high last night that I didn't get to sleep until 3AM. :)

Last edited:
You might want to try YouTube.

My wild guess Brienne of Tarth. I have really nothing to base that on, just a wild, nothing would surprise me anymore guesses
My guess is Tyrion. He's the only one to survive an encounter with the dragons, and there seemed to be some odd communication between them in releasing their chains. There's another rumor that the Mad King is actually Tyrion's father. But the show loves dropping clues, and I haven't seen anything to suggests this.

Also, if there are two more seasons, that's plenty of time for Jon and Dany to meet, get married and have a kid.

Oh oh oh! And Davos finally releasing his anger about the murder of the young girl. I have NEVER seen that character so angry so it was a bit shocking... even though I was expecting it once he found out. I am still having a kitty cow!

Thanks... sadly, that didn't work saying that it didn't recognize my zip code.

I am going to rewatch last nights show again. I have to watch it earlier because it raised my adrenaline so high last night that I didn't get to sleep until 3AM. :)
Yes, there's many that say that Maine isn't in the USA. That's it's just a fictional state, only inhabited by Moose & Lobsters, who don't watch TV. :lol:

Yes, there's many that say that Maine isn't in the USA. That's it's just a fictional state, only inhabited by Moose & Lobsters, who don't watch TV. :lol:

Yeah... imagine all of the guests at the MK driving their cars through the MK looking for a parking space. This is my current situation. It is a gauntlet moving through this town... in JUNE... for the past THREE WEEKS. But as ever, I digress.

Yeah... imagine all of the guests at the MK driving their cars through the MK looking for a parking space. This is my current situation. It is a gauntlet moving through this town... in JUNE... for the past THREE WEEKS. But as ever, I digress.
There's that many Moose in town? :lol:..... A Rocky & Bullwinke convention, no doubt. Celebrating Universal's purchase of DreamWorks & the right to Jay Ward's cartoons. By the way, Ward is from this area, a couple of miles away in McKeesport. Thus all the references in his cartoons to this area.

The loss of Cersi's three children fulfilled part of prophecy told to her when she was young. Turns out there was much more to the prophecy. So far everything in it up til now has come true. I won't post details but it covers her ultimate fate if you care to look it up.

Reactions: SeventyOne
The singular cello at the end... it was an echo of the piano or at least I hope. I am having vapors (and I don't even know what that means!)

Did handsome Lanister know that Arya was there to slit the throat? I cannot connect these ideas at all. She has certainly become accustomed to ripping the faces off from people.

The singular cello at the end... it was an echo of the piano or at least I hope. I am having vapors (and I don't even know what that means!)

Did handsome Lanister know that Arya was there to slit the throat? I cannot connect these ideas at all. She has certainly become accustomed to ripping the faces off from people.

Jamie Lannister has no reason to suspect Arya in another face. He is used to women looking at him.

I wouldn't count on the three riders theory (but won't rule it out, Bran maybe?). I have a strong hunch at least one of the dragons will die by the show's end, and it would most likely be Drogon, Dany's favorite.

I wouldn't count on the three riders theory (but won't rule it out, Bran maybe?). I have a strong hunch at least one of the dragons will die by the show's end, and it would most likely be Drogon, Dany's favorite.

People knew how to fight dragons in The Hobbit (bye Smaug). You would think Westeros would know how also. Must be something written down at the Citadel. Look at how many Spears managed to pierce Drogon's hide at the arena. Can't imagine all three surviving, especially since Kings Landing knows they are coming.

I would say the Night King would have an answer for a dragon. Theyre not just going to tear through the Wights with no defense! Perhaps the mythic ice dragon?

Just did some checking and the rumour is that she's the grand-daughter of Aegon IV. The daughter of Shiera Seastar. She would be at least a couple of hundred years old. This would also fit with the description of her matching another Targaryen.
Personally I don't see Jon getting it on with his sister (Dany) as he's too uptight for incest. But the Targaryen/Stark families are now firmly linked. The King of the North & The Queen of the East about to become allies against the "Evil Queen of Westeros"
Jaimie will side with them as I don't think even he could forgive Cersei for indirectly killing Tommen. We'll also have Dorne & Highgarden supporting them, no doubt Euron will side with Cersei

All set up for a killer 7th season

Reactions: ynnoj
So, the library was a play on Alexandria?

Martin has said he doesn't like to do exact "one for one" rip-offs from the real world (e.g. the Dothroki aren't the Mongols--but they do borrow heavily from the Mongols, the Sioux and the riders of Rohan in LotR, mixed with some stuff he just made up). That said, yeah, the Citadel has a lot in common with Alexandria, and it's probably easier to communicate what it is visually on TV by playing that up.