HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So... damn it all to hell, this will be the final episode on Sunday? I am having a cow about it... "And now, the final episode of this HBO feature presentation". :cry:

Enjoy it while you can folks. As we prepare to close out another season, it's time to get ready for the show to bow out since the current plan is 7 episodes for Season 7 and the final 6 episodes for Season 8.

It's amazing how many of these stars are getting jobs on television and in movies in the USA. North man doing commercials and LF in Maze Runner. Has Sansa gotten a film part yet... she is that good.

Let's see who else
Kit Harrington (Jon) has done a few movies of late, including Spooks, Seventh Son & HTTYD2
Maisie Williams (Arya) has been in Doctor Who
Emilia Clarke (Dany) is the new Sarah Connor
Peter Dinklage (Tyrian) xmen, pixels, and loads of voice work
Nicolaj Coster-waldau has done a few, gods of Egypt, The other woman, mama, oblivion
Loads more including Brienne in the new Star Wars film

Sansa is the new Jean Grey in the X-Men franchise

Let's see who else
Kit Harrington (Jon) has done a few movies of late, including Spooks, Seventh Son & HTTYD2
Maisie Williams (Arya) has been in Doctor Who
Emilia Clarke (Dany) is the new Sarah Connor
Peter Dinklage (Tyrian) xmen, pixels, and loads of voice work
Nicolaj Coster-waldau has done a few, gods of Egypt, The other woman, mama, oblivion
Loads more including Brienne in the new Star Wars film

Well I left Kit and Nicolaj off because it's a little too obvious where their careers are going. ;)

On Sansa, yeah, I thought I had seen her in a movie promo or interview about a movie recently.

Simply put, GoT hasn't been bad for any of their careers.

Turns out, LF has had quite a career in film long before GoT but he was younger and looked completely different. He appeared rather generic years ago.

Freakin HOY!
Now you're on the Game of Thrones addictive high and all is well. But in a few short hours there will be no more Game of Thrones for a long long time. Then, the withdrawal symptoms will set in. Mind bending emptiness, gut wrenching pain, seeming hopelessness. What will you do then? :confused: Maybe a Game of Thrones AA meeting group should be considered to ease your way back to the real world of Theme Parks. I would suggest telling us all of your Universal Insider secrets. That would make you feel whole & complete once again. ;)

I swear, this was the best episode ever ever ever! She blew up the whole cathedral and everyone in it! And then, a total surprise, her son, the king commits suicide. Every second was an unpredictable shock.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAcoaster
The episode was cool but also felt like, "we got a lot of stuff to do in not very much time to do it!" It felt like a best of album.

I loved the "king of the north" scene (was Sansa casting him an eyeroll?), and the lovable girl ruler. Jon's mama is finally known and it looks like they set up the inevitable Jon & Dany marriage. And the ships and dragons crossing the ocean was AWESOME!! Stuff is about to go down.

With queen crazy pants, Little Finger, Euron, the Night King... Going to be interesting.

Reactions: Teebin