HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If Ramsay dies tonight Euron Greyjoy is going to be the new king baddie. In the books, he's the worst of the worst. I'm interested where this goes... He will be the biggest threat to Jon and Westeros...
especially if he busts out his dragon horn and takes control of Dany's babies.

If Ramsay dies tonight Euron Greyjoy is going to be the new king baddie. In the books, he's the worst of the worst. I'm interested where this goes... He will be the biggest threat to Jon and Westeros...
especially if he busts out his dragon horn and takes control of Dany's babies.

Was two or three weeks ago the first time the character has been on screen? I am not invested in him at all...

Was two or three weeks ago the first time the character has been on screen? I am not invested in him at all...
There are two seasons left, so there's plenty of time. If they do it properly. I just don't see how they can screw him up...

Having said that, in the book, how he won the throne from Asha was that he had one of his men blow the dragon horn that released a thousand tortured screams, boiled the blower alive, and killed some of the men who heard it. His ship is called silence because he ripped out his crew's tongues. Favorite hobby is rape. Holds several warlocks as his own "reeks" and is well versed in Black Magic, and that's just a little bit.
He's very interesting.

Oh, and BTW, is this the first time Stanis realized the young girl was burned at the stake? I love the Stanis character and the casting is brilliant.

And how did they film all of this without revealing that Jon Snow was still alive. He is still the lead in the show yet everyone was still guessing. It seems impossible that they kept it quiet.

Last edited:
Loved the episode but Jon came off as a pretty bad army commander. Wouldn't want to be in his army. Kept expecting some great plan but it looked more like a last stand.

Hmmm. Good point. Yeah, it was whatever her name is that saved the day, along with her new worst enemy and nightmare against her recent worst enemy and nightmare.

BTW, did you notice the implication that the dog grabbed his entire mandible and tongue? Foul! :)

Last edited:
Loved the episode but Jon came off as a pretty bad army commander. Wouldn't want to be in his army. Kept expecting some great plan but it looked more like a last stand.
There was a plan per se, but Ramsay is a master manipulator, with a huge army... No matter what they did it would be seen as a last stand. It was basically a rescue mission that blew up in Jon's face. Stannis was a great commander and was shredded by Ramsay.

If you want to get down to it, Ramsay was a worse commander. He left the advantage of Winterfell, a fortress that was built to withstand a siege of ten thousand with just 200 men, to fight in the open. The only chance Jon had was getting Ramsay to fight him in the open and he did.

There was a plan per se, but Ramsay is a master manipulator, with a huge army... No matter what they did it would be seen as a last stand. It was basically a rescue mission that blew up in Jon's face. Stannis was a great commander and was shredded by Ramsay.

If you want to get down to it, Ramsay was a worse commander. He left the advantage of Winterfell, a fortress that was built to withstand a siege of ten thousand with just 200 men, to fight in the open. The only chance Jon had was getting Ramsay to fight him in the open and he did.

Ramsey was a lousy commander for not putting lookouts on the high ground to watch for enemy troop movements. They are your eyes and ears on the battlefield.