HBO's Game of Thrones | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

HBO's Game of Thrones

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok, I am ready for a bit of a battle. Will I see one tonight? I predict the stick woman will get a poorly aimed ear piercing soon. :dance:
You mean Arya? Remains one of my favorites, then, as I said before, I like bizarre esoteric stuff. I also think that perhaps her actions means she survived the test. Is she really marked now? Maybe this is a test for the other girl as well. They both look similar also, at least to me ...

Ok, I am ready for a bit of a battle. Will I see one tonight? I predict the stick woman will get a poorly aimed ear piercing soon. :dance:

Episode 9 is usually when the big battle episode occurs and right now...

Rumor is the episode is titled "Battle of the Bastards," which would mean Snow vs Bolton.

Reactions: anihilnation
After watching next week's preview and putting the pieces together...

Lady Stoneheart is absolutely coming, especially after the one guy said "It's never too late to come back"

After watching next week's preview and putting the pieces together...

Lady Stoneheart is absolutely coming, especially after the one guy said "It's never too late to come back"
I'm really mixed on that. The brotherhood without banners is definitely involved and it looks as though the hound is taking an ax to them. I'd love to see it, but I think they're pulling a swerve with Brienne talking blackfish into helping Jon in Sansa next week. What did you see in the trailer that made you suspicion, because I really want to believe she's coming.

And oh my God, I want to see the waif get friggin killed so bad, worse than I want to see the High Sparrow disemboweled.

I'm just going to keep it all spoilers:

We saw in the trailer that Brienne and Podrick eventually meet up with Jaime and tells him that should she not convince the Blackfish to surrender, she may have to fight Jaime as she's pledged to the Starks. In the books, Brienne eventually finds Catelyn (which I believe will happen during the meeting with Blackfish), who believes Jaime to be responsible for the Red Wedding and sees Brienne carrying the sword he gave her, which causes Catelyn to think she's a traitor. In order to prove her loyalty, Catelyn demands she kill Jaime, which is what I think they're hinting at in the preview

I'm just going to keep it all spoilers:

We saw in the trailer that Brienne and Podrick eventually meet up with Jaime and tells him that should she not convince the Blackfish to surrender, she may have to fight Jaime as she's pledged to the Starks. In the books, Brienne eventually finds Catelyn (which I believe will happen during the meeting with Blackfish), who believes Jaime to be responsible for the Red Wedding and sees Brienne carrying the sword he gave her, which causes Catelyn to think she's a traitor. In order to prove her loyalty, Catelyn demands she kill Jaime, which is what I think they're hinting at in the preview

in Bran's vision they showed the red wedding, specifically Catelyn being killed, that had to be for a reason. And wasn't one shot in the preview showing Pod being abducted by someone?

Goodness, this is getting so complicated I would almost prefer watching fatality and encyclopedia yap. Far easier to dissect. Just when I think I have G.O.T. figured out I hit a wall and splat.

VEEP just had the line. "Are you wearing cologne, it smells like bird seed". Frig me, I am choking and snot is dripping out of my nose with laughter.

Last edited:
Ian McShane was cast for ONE episode?! I seem to recall him teasing some big unveil about his character. I guess he was alluding to the return of The Hound?

Ian McShane was cast for ONE episode?! I seem to recall him teasing some big unveil about his character. I guess he was alluding to the return of The Hound?
I said the same thing! I have a feeling there may be more to it...

Reactions: ynnoj
I thought it was a weak episode. The only good thing was The Hound. It seemed pointless ( Black Fish ) and completely absurd ( Arya ), not to mention a complete waste of potential ( Cersi, Jamie, Brienne ). Tyrion is a highlight of the problems with this season: it misses Martin's influence and words.

Next week looks good, though.