Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Employee Preview Night

I saw it too. Honestly, I don't think I'll be that much bothered by the black walls. It could've easily been substituted for something else, but I guess it works.

Yeah I guess; the house I think could've benefited from black walls is Saw(which seems to lack coverage at the moment), but the Billy Puppet pictures released look amazing

I mean, most of the first season takes place in/around the woods.

At the same time, there were indoors sections like the asylum, prepper bunker etc.

Also, where's the puppet?!

That being said, there were still cool parts in it like Ash actually attacking one of the evil children! (encounters were something I thought was missing from FvJ)

Not sure if there's currently any stance on room spoilers for this thread, but was there any sign of Eligos in AvED?

Looking at the video, it honestly feels more like Evil Dead 2 with an AvED skin than anything else (majority takes place in the woods whereas series takes place mostly indoors, esp. the second season). That might actually go alot towards explaining some missing parts in the maze.

Looking at the video, it honestly feels more like Evil Dead 2 with an AvED skin than anything else (majority takes place in the woods whereas series takes place mostly indoors, esp. the second season). That might actually go alot towards explaining some missing parts in the maze.

Honestly that might be true. Remember how earlier in the year is was thought to be a misnomer(named AvED but featured scenes of Evil Dead 2) due to the leaked lineup. Maybe it was? Anyways yeah I'm hoping the puppets in the maze and from what I've heard it's definitely the Krampus of this year