What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Trick 'r Treat Scarezone

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
A breaking bit from the MSS panel..Trick 'r Treat will receive a scarezone.

Murdy accidentally slipped the news, revealing that the Mid-Transformed werewolf will appear for TrT's USH Scarezone.

This is developing as we speak..

I love TrT but not using KKFOS seems weird since this isn’t even located near the maze, and it’s going in the exact same spot as Helloween. Maybe they’ll theme the scarezone to the Parade?

I love TrT but not using KKFOS seems weird since this isn’t even located near the maze, and it’s going in the exact same spot as Helloween. Maybe they’ll theme the scarezone to the Parade?

I wouldn't be surprised if they use those same wheel-cart props from last year honestly.

I'm oddly not excited for this. I'm all for having a TrT zone and maze combo, but I just don't see them pulling it off after seeing how bad the zones were last year. I just don't have faith anymore for their zones, it's a shame.

Also the fact that this is the one thing to come out of the dang 2 hour panel is ridiculous. Should've been announced back with the maze announcement.

Also the fact that this is the one thing to come out of the dang 2 hour panel is ridiculous. Should've been announced back with the maze announcement.

Keep in mind, this wasn't even supposed to be revealed at the panel today; that shows how gung-ho they seemed of keeping this with no announcements, and mostly talking of what is already announced.

A friend of mine interviewed Murdy and he said Trick 'r Treat is the Opening Scare Zone.

That far from the maze is..upsetting.

I was told TrT first. then Klowns. I guess I know now what lucked out.

Was this last minute or always planned? When things were starting to get leaked earlier in the year it was said we were getting an AHS Cult zone, did that fall through when AHS did or was that never gonna happen?

My biggest fear is having a similar experience with Titans of Terror (maze and tram) in that the maze or zone will feel off since they had to allocate props from one to the other.

A slight note.

Murdy confirmed in an interview with SoCalExplorer of the scarezone's location; being the opening scarezone.

He also revealed that the bus will have a spot in the location, and Sam will also be around the scarezone.