What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Trick 'r Treat Scarezone

The first thing that came to mind when John said there would be a Sam photo op was the return of the stand underneath the fire towers, it’d keep Sam in one place and would be easier to control a line of people (if it ever got to be a line) if Sam stayed in one place rather than roamed the zone. I’m sure he’ll still roam the zone but maybe not do photo ops whilst walking around. The school bus massacre kids now boggle me... either way I’m down for both those photo ops

Guys... its much more simple than you're making it out to be. What is Murdy's favorite thing to fill a SZ with?

MANNEQUINS!!!

More than likely, the whole "photo-op" will be mannequins of Sam & the School Bus Massacre Kids. That way the actual scareactors can do their thing & Universal wouldn't have to worry about paying more people to just be photo-op characters. Even Orlando had mannequins in their scarezone last year.

The real question is.... where will the flame towers be placed & where will the photo-op be located. Also, Murdy confirmed on twitter that the "inferno pumpkin" will be present.
zI6pNg8.gif

And yet, none of the high & mighty insiders (Galindo) predicted TWO separate scarezones for the entrance. Nor did they mention anything about 5 scarezones happening. So my initial reference to "Hell's Harvest" being a subtitle for this sz was not that crazy of a guess since again, Murdy never once mentioned this scarezone again after MSS. He only mentioned the name "Hell's Harvest" being on the upper lot and with a name like that, it sure sounded like it was tied to Hell-o-ween, the TrT knock-off.

And last time I checked, Hollywood's scarezones for the past several years have been filled with them. Are you really going to deny that? It seems like all of you tend to forget what has come before the current year or how much this event loves to recycle everything right down to actual walls from previous mazes (sometimes without even being re-themed)

And yet, none of the high & mighty insiders (Galindo) predicted TWO separate scarezones for the entrance. Nor did they mention anything about 5 scarezones happening. So my initial reference to "Hell's Harvest" being a subtitle for this sz was not that crazy of a guess since again, Murdy never once mentioned this scarezone again after MSS. He only mentioned the name "Hell's Harvest" being on the upper lot and with a name like that, it sure sounded like it was tied to Hell-o-ween, the TrT knock-off.

Dude...lay it off. You lost that round, no need to drag other people down.

Lost that round? Oh I'm sorry, last time I checked, there was no game being played. Its always funny how you want to gang up on someone when they point out the obvious that gets overlooked. For all you knew, "Hell's Harvest" could've ended up being the official name for this scarezone without even using the TrT title. So if anyone needs to "lay off it" (which is correct terminology), it'd be you.

Lost that round? Oh I'm sorry, last time I checked, there was no game being played. Its always funny how you want to gang up on someone when they point out the obvious that gets overlooked. For all you knew, "Hell's Harvest" could've ended up being the official name for this scarezone without even using the TrT title. So if anyone needs to "lay off it" (which is correct terminology), it'd be you.
you realize he meant like a figurative round. not a actual game.