What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Trick 'r Treat Scarezone

So basically this zone will have everything the house won’t; I guess it works out. At least we’ll see the before & after of the Bus

I thought Murdy said that for the maze, the Bus would be submerged; so that may actually make sense.

Yeah; In the zone the bus will be normal in the house it’ll be supmerged. I guess the zone will fill in the gaps on the sequences in the movie(Midtransformation werewolves, normal kids, probably masked Sam)

IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE OPENING CEREMONY THIS YEAR THIS SUCKS WARNER BROOS HALLOWEEN EVENT IS GOING TO DESTORY HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS THIS YEAR

I mean, just because of no chainsaws? Like dude, I can understand being disappointed, but it's a pretty small part of the event, and changing that isn't going to change the mazes, the other scare-zones, the talent, etc.

i... i think he was just joking.

Knowing the odds, there is no middle ground between Joey.

However..

IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE OPENING CEREMONY THIS YEAR THIS SUCKS WARNER BROOS HALLOWEEN EVENT IS GOING TO DESTORY HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS THIS YEAR

Chill. Would you rather want to see the same ol thing come again and again, or would you rather want to see something unique?

Honestly, TrT works well as a house or scarezone, so I'm happy to see it get both. But I am not saying that I am not concerned that it may be overexposure.

I'm just glad that it's seeming that they'll take a break on chainsaws. And I only hope, is that they fully take advantage of Ublvd this year; what not with ASS complete.

I mean, I'm sure there'll at least be chainsaws in Terror Tram. That's, in a very crude way of putting it, technically a giant scare zone.

I'm game for Trick r Treat being Scarezone 1 (even though last year's zone was basically bootleg Trick r Treat), but I will say no chainsaws up there'll be a big blow for scare actor morale... unless they still allow the drill team to take over the main drag during the final hour of parking closing, per usual.

I kind of had hoped Trick r Treat's zone would mark a return of the Lower Lot zone. No such luck, I guess.

You know it's a shame. If the rumors are true about us not getting the go-go dancers this year, it's a missed opportunity for them to use the werewolf gals, especially with how hypnotic their dance in the movie was.