HHN 2022: Terror Tram featuring Us & Nope | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: Terror Tram featuring Us & Nope

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
This year, the villainous Hollywood Harry unravels “Hollywood Harry’s Halloween,” a nightmarish spectacle with a demented cast of characters that winds past the iconic Psycho House and then through Steven Spielberg’s War of the Worlds set. As guests make their way through a choreographed massacre at the Jupiter’s Claim set from Nope, they will encounter The Tethered from Us in a frightening finale of epic proportions.

Wonder how they plan on updating Jupiter Claim for HHN than just keeping it the way it is.
Maybe when J.J arrives, you can you hear the people screaming as they’re being eaten then a crunch SFX with blood raining all over the houses with projection?

I'm really curious how they intend to have Nope integrated into this at all, or if they even really will. It's possible they could just include the Jupiters Claim sets and consider that enough to put Nope in the title, but that would be pretty disappointing. Either way I hope they somehow include it to a greater extent, even though idk how that would even really be possible.

I said this in another thread, but I think it bears repeating here:
"It's not really Nope themed. From what I can gather from the description, it's the US characters being used on the NOPE set. This is probably what they're going to do from now on -- use the NOPE set and plop something else in there, original or IP, but since NOPE is new they're just saying NOPE is part of the theme but I guarantee other years it won't be "the theme." I don't even think we'll see more of the US characters in that many other parts of the tram.

I wish Jordan Peele had more involvement in this, but it doesn't sound like it."

"It's not really Nope themed. From what I can gather from the description, it's the US characters being used on the NOPE set. This is probably what they're going to do from now on -- use the NOPE set and plop something else in there, original or IP, but since NOPE is new they're just saying NOPE is part of the theme but I guarantee other years it won't be "the theme." I don't even think we'll see more of the US characters in that many other parts of the tram.

I wish Jordan Peele had more involvement in this, but it doesn't sound like it."
Either way I'm just excited to see those sets up close and the return of the Tethered will be nice.

I'm really curious how they intend to have Nope integrated into this at all, or if they even really will. It's possible they could just include the Jupiters Claim sets and consider that enough to put Nope in the title, but that would be pretty disappointing. Either way I hope they somehow include it to a greater extent, even though idk how that would even really be possible.

Some kind of enclosure with the Freddy vs Jason windows showing the UFO outside, plus some wind and lighting effects doesn't seem too involved. Other than that, projection effects!

Reactions: JS610

Ahhh oh well…

Anyways, really wish it had a story of why Hollywood Harry and NOPE would be involved rather than throwing it there for the sake of it. I would’ve gone with the idea that Hollywood Harry and his gang wait for you at Jupiters Claim ready to attack, but suddenly when the UFO arrives, everything blacks out, Harry and his gang look up, they all scatter in fear like in the announcement video. Or perhaps another way is that Harry knows about the UFO and sends guests to Jupiters Claim to feed it, but hey, that’s just me and how I would’ve gone with it :shrug:

But hey, if it means walking down to the set, I’m all in for it!

Don't know if this factoid is relevant at all to the Terror Tram, but the scissors from US showed up as an Easter egg in Jupe's office in the Nope movie.
Doubt Jupe's backstory gets involved, but I would be all for it

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
I can't wait....this is going to be just the best

I might go a second night just for this maze....we will see but Us is my favorite of his movies and loveeeee the Nope set. So easily the thing I'm more excited about

Jordan Peele was involved. It was his idea.

The Tethered arrive to kill the people the alien didn’t.

Very excited - could be the first great tram in years.

Honestly confused as to why he wasn't more involved in this or last years event. We got an Eli Roth Terror Tram but not a Jordan Peele one? Idk I feel like one name rings more bells than the other.

Honestly confused as to why he wasn't more involved in this or last years event. We got an Eli Roth Terror Tram but not a Jordan Peele one? Idk I feel like one name rings more bells than the other.
I would have loved Get out to be apart of this as well

But maybe he wanted it more to fit a story then to be about him

Don't know if this factoid is relevant at all to the Terror Tram, but the scissors from US showed up as an Easter egg in Jupe's office in the Nope movie.
Doubt Jupe's backstory gets involved, but I would be all for it
There is a through-line there between Hollywood Harry's failed show business career and the Gordy's Home plot.

Reactions: Jerroddragon