HHN 2022: Terror Tram featuring Us & Nope | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: Terror Tram featuring Us & Nope

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I didn't get to do the final Terror Tram but I've heard the ops were being jerks to people demanding that people get on the tram. Getting flashbacks of the flashlight guy from 2018 lol Anyone have that same experience?

I didn't get to do the final Terror Tram but I've heard the ops were being jerks to people demanding that people get on the tram. Getting flashbacks of the flashlight guy from 2018 lol Anyone have that same experience?
I don’t have the answer to your question sadly, but I’m curious to know about the story of 2018 flashlight guy if you don’t mind explaining?

Reactions: salismetho
I can only speak from the perspective of the restaurant industry but I’m pretty sure the ops don’t try to be jerks they’re just trying to do their job. They need to make sure everyone gets on the tram and stuff.

I don’t have the answer to your question sadly, but I’m curious to know about the story of 2018 flashlight guy if you don’t mind explaining?
So back in 2018 during the final Terror Tram, there was one op who was super overzealous about his job. While all of the scareactors were hustling together for the final close out for tram, this op gets in everyone’s way, tries to block their footage and is screaming at everyone to get on the tram while waving his bright flashlight into everyone’s eyes.

I can only speak from the perspective of the restaurant industry but I’m pretty sure the ops don’t try to be jerks they’re just trying to do their job. They need to make sure everyone gets on the tram and stuff.
Oh I totally understand. They’re just doing what they’re supposed to be doing! There are definitely some that like to push their weight around. Sometimes it’s just the frustration of unruly guests, but sometimes there are some that just get off on a little “authori-TAY”.

not final tram, but the last thursday night of the event they were telling teenagers that got separated from their group to get on and "your party can meet you at the exit"