HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is EARLY. I'm so used to them just tossing things together on 5 days before for TT. One could hope this means it'll be of high quality this year...

Does anyone know why we don't use the same type of pop-up tents that Orlando uses? Their's seem to be more "high-end" for lack of a better term. They also seem like they have a larger footprint, but maybe not.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Oh, exciting... Has the path for TT changed?
I can't tell from these angles. I think HHN Hollywood is really trying to ramp up the quality.
I heard that last year broke records, looks like theyre really trying to keep that upward momentum.

Excessive plywood for Terror Tram isn't improved quality

And the only records they broke were the "most plain black walls used at the event" (previous record holder was 2017)
I never consider TT anything more than a people eater really and an opportunity to see the WoTWs set anyway. So nothing lost there. As long as the costumed are neat and the scares are good for TT I'm happy.

Only thing I miss about the dawn of the black wall Era is the Feather Ninja. I'd love to see that role brought back rofl.

They started so early this year and seeing the quality of even just the facades of other mazes is still very exciting.

Wood city continues to grow, as overhead beams are now added to the passageway from Bates Motel to WoTW, and additional wood is popping up at the start point of Terror Tram.

Wood city continues to grow, as overhead beams are now added to the passageway from Bates Motel to WoTW, and additional wood is popping up at the start point of Terror Tram.

First they change the official verbiage from "maze" to "house", then they build a maze out of plywood. What's going on here?????

Um. This is nothing new for Terror Tram. We've had this excessive amount of plywood in the past.

Bates Motel's setup rarely deviates
WOTW shifted its Psycho path in 2019
WOTW exit route setup also rarely deviates

Until we see something groundbreaking, Terror Tram is pretty much the same as always.

The thing I'm interested of is the overhead beams in the path from Bates Motel to WoTW, and if they'll have SIF present or if they'll be mini facades.

Betting the former.

Reactions: Wesker69