HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Asking this out of curiosity: is this the budget that would've included costs, if they tried to run Metro in the past for the event, but increased?
I've no idea. I just know that last year was very indicative of the success USH (well Uni in general) wants to see out of HHN moving forward and they took criticisms very very seriously, Creative is sparing no expense to prove the budget is going to every possible use.

I've no idea. I just know that last year was very indicative of the success USH (well Uni in general) wants to see out of HHN moving forward and they took criticisms very very seriously, Creative is sparing no expense to prove the budget is going to every possible use.

I remember you saying something about how USH was gauging the GP's response to HHN last year as an indicator of how big they should go for this year.. so happy to see it was successful enough last year to get what we're seeing so far for this year

Now if only the criticisms of 2017-2019 were actually taken seriously by the bean counters instead of falling on deaf ears..

If the mazes match the quality of the facades, then Universal will definitely get A LOT of positive feedback. Now I'm just curious to see if they improve the barely non-existent SZs, since the quality & set detail has been diminishing over the years

Now if only the criticisms of 2017-2019 were actually taken seriously by the bean counters instead of falling on deaf ears..

If the mazes match the quality of the facades, then Universal will definitely get A LOT of positive feedback. Now I'm just curious to see if they improve the barely non-existent SZs, since the quality & set detail has been diminishing over the years
surely they will add another X to Toxxxxic Tunnle. Now that is Theming.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Had a dream last night where I was invited to a behind the scenes tour of one of the sound stages and saw construction for a house that was nearly complete. I managed to sneak in a picture before the tour guide caught me and I managed to see that they were building a Shrek house. I was so excited and then woke up.

Does this relate to construction or speculation? No, but I wanted to post this.

Had a dream last night where I was invited to a behind the scenes tour of one of the sound stages and saw construction for a house that was nearly complete. I managed to sneak in a picture before the tour guide caught me and I managed to see that they were building a Shrek house. I was so excited and then woke up.

Does this relate to construction or speculation? No, but I wanted to post this.

Do you remember the theme of the house?:lol:

Credit where credit is due, last year I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of black walls from the videos I saw. And these facades are looking absolutely killer this year.