HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Curious George maze we're thinking to be Scarecrow (next to Halloween) has a car next to it that says Smyth Piano Services. The Piano part has me thinking this may possibly be The Weeknd maze instead... what it has to do with an old timey car, Smyth, or that dilapidated house, I don't know, but just some speculation on this new construction development.

The Curious George maze we're thinking to be Scarecrow (next to Halloween) has a car next to it that says Smyth Piano Services. The Piano part has me thinking this may possibly be The Weeknd maze instead... what it has to do with an old timey car, Smyth, or that dilapidated house, I don't know, but just some speculation on this new construction development.

It's actually something the park used back when London was in the Upper Lot deck!

Jonathan Green's favorite mood-setting, Smyth's Piano Service! I will genuinely smile if they go all in and have a piano in the flatbed, one that can be used by a preformer that'd tell the story of the maze. I doubt they'd go that hard, but it's nice seeing a piece of park history make it's way to the event.

As a pretty big fan of The Weeknd, I don't see any correlation to his imagery/music from anything we can see there so far. I'd assume his maze would be focusing on the After Hours or Dawn FM stuff.

The truck is just a former park property that hasn't received a retheme yet (if it even gets one).

Here are two examples from 2015 for the "Exterminatorz" & "CORPZ" scarezones

FB_IMG_1655238413040.jpg
FB_IMG_1655238301552.jpg

FB_IMG_1655238273215.jpg
FB_IMG_1655238278689.jpg

We're more than likely looking at another vehicle retheme situation. OR they'll just cover it with cornstalks/hay & other farm-like brush

Reactions: maroonmol
Got a lot of construction photos in this month's photo update.

Reactions: maroonmol
Oh no, are they gonna do their own version of Slashback?

Freaky and The Black Phone are both kind of about slashers and they are “back to back in a house.”

Also, Murdy made this comment about the facade, so it seems like the original Video Store/Slashback might be the facade:

Freaky and The Black Phone are both kind of about slashers and they are “back to back in a house.”

Also, Murdy made this comment about the facade, so it seems like the original Video Store/Slashback might be the facade:

Now that I think about it, Ryan Turek - the cofounder of Slashback - is an executive at Blumhouse. While I doubt it’ll have the Slashback branding, I could see him giving his blessing for something similar.

The truck is just a former park property that hasn't received a retheme yet (if it even gets one).

Here are two examples from 2015 for the "Exterminatorz" & "CORPZ" scarezones

View attachment 16539
View attachment 16540

View attachment 16541
View attachment 16542

We're more than likely looking at another vehicle retheme situation. OR they'll just cover it with cornstalks/hay & other farm-like brush

So, commenting on this: we missed a response.

That truck, is actually going to be having a piano player.

• Wow
Reactions: Freak and Wesker69
That's actually pretty freakin' awesome. Unfortunately, I see that as something that'll get cut within a week because of the loud crowds will barely be able to hear him, on top of the loud Halloween music + Michael stabbing his sister a thousand times over and over again just 20 feet away. I'm sure it'll be mic'd but won't have anywhere near the amount of atmosphere we're hoping.

Great idea on paper though. Would probably work amazingly at Knotts.