HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Heads on on scanning your ticket to the App at least for me the tickets work like from the App I was able to check in with my FFP but my early entry passes do not have a QR code. It does have a code but the TM cant just scan them for some reason...just an FYI

Heads on on scanning your ticket to the App at least for me the tickets work like from the App I was able to check in with my FFP but my early entry passes do not have a QR code. It does have a code but the TM cant just scan them for some reason...just an FYI
Yeah, I remember this being a thing last year, too. So weird.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Decided to try wait for the sun to go down and didn’t get to the park until about 930-10. Originally went to insidious first but once we got in line and saw it wasn’t moving at all we Went down to LL instead and waited 10 min for bloodlines. Then went over to TCM which was posted at a 50 min wait but actually was only 20. Then went to weekend and waited 10 min. After went to DE which was a walk on. Finished the ll mazes by 1145 and decided to call it a night because of the heat. We have a FFP though so will definitely be back when the temp goes down