Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Website

It may not mean anything and I did not see this pointed ou yet but figuring each card will have a connection to a house is a possiblity somehow. The one game being a snowy scene with the gravestones could relate loosely to The Thing and the game with all the tv programing could be the Horror Host concept rumored for the Disaster queue I keep reading about. It makes sense to me anyway.
It's being discussed in the speculation thread, I believe. I'm thinking the graves and tombs might relate to the rumored graveyard house, yes?

Maybe I've missed it, but anyone know what all of the horror movies are that are playing in Channel Surfing? I see Night of the Living Dead, and a bunch of others that I just don't recognize.

Looks like Lady Elizabeth Hawthorn's life lasted from 18?? - 18??

captureck.jpg

I lose 30 tokens every time I try to pick a new color. So there's really new games?

And I see they changed it so you can't back out of a game you know you're going to lose. Nice. haha

Yeah, I think they just fixed the bugs and made it more difficult to win. No new games. :lol:

New game on the website - 5 cards on the table. Details to follow.

--- Update ---

UPDATE - yes, two new games. RED CARD will lead to an EXAM. Answer "TRUE" to proceed to the game. It's a simple matching game; easiest to win. If you click the GREEN card, you'll enter a bookshelf like area - select the book of RUNES ("Rune Room" in one of the tents...) to proceed to the game. It's a matching game, and is much harder - similar to the Crypts/Key game. You only have TWO attempts at that game before losing tokens. Cards are added to your stack and another poker chip earned upon winning.

Another update! If you refresh the page when your about to loose a game, when you play it again you get a message saying "No cheating the house always wins":( I didn't know that in till i refreshed like 3 games and lost 180 tokens LOL!!

Yesterday 800 tokens, Right now 330 :( My luck........