Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Website

I liked last year's site quite a bit, but I hated the multi-player games... not fun when you're so determined to get clues right away like I was. But after looking over 2008's website... wow. I really hope this year is on that caliber.

I liked last year's site quite a bit, but I hated the multi-player games... not fun when you're so determined to get clues right away like I was. But after looking over 2008's website... wow. I really hope this year is on that caliber.

I HATED the games. HATED them. I thought they added nothing, were buggy, and at times had trouble finding a partner to play against.

I HATED the games. HATED them. I thought they added nothing, were buggy, and at times had trouble finding a partner to play against.

Those were my main problems too. And I was never able to unlock the full background information on Lady Luck. I left for Opening Night the day after the info was released. *Sadface* I had to read it on Facebook, not that it ever really mattered in the end, anyway...

Those were my main problems too. And I was never able to unlock the full background information on Lady Luck. I left for Opening Night the day after the info was released. *Sadface* I had to read it on Facebook, not that it ever really mattered in the end, anyway...

I think last year had some cool interactive elements with the Tweet Up and the cards but I really miss Legendary Truth 2008 even if I didn't get to enjoy it fully.

I think last year had some cool interactive elements with the Tweet Up and the cards but I really miss Legendary Truth 2008 even if I didn't get to enjoy it fully.

The Tweet-Up was great, but the cards... eh. I like that they sent out media gifts like this, but I dunno, after going to the event, it felt pointless. The hype was better than the event, almost. I really thought we'd have some good background and event integration with Lady Luck when we got to see the cards, but I was sorely mistaken. I wouldn't mind them doing something similar this year, but only if the hype is actually going to lead to something this time around.

The Legendary Truth idea was phenomenal. I love viral marketing in this form. It reminds me of Cloverfield's marketing. (Anybody remember that movie, or even follow it? That was pretty cool.)

The Legendary Truth idea was phenomenal. I love viral marketing in this form. It reminds me of Cloverfield's marketing. (Anybody remember that movie, or even follow it? That was pretty cool.)

I followed Cloverfield, Dark Knight, and Super 8. Loved all of them. It was only natural that I followed Legendary Truth.