Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21: When Are You Going?

List updated, and definitely opening weekend is well represented on the forums.

Do you guys want to try and do a meet up? Maybe those of us older than 21 enjoy in a libation or two of an adult beverage? :lol:

Do you guys want to try and do a meet up? Maybe those of us older than 21 enjoy in a libation or two of an adult beverage? :lol:

we should do a meetup! at the park though and for HHN. (i wont be going until the 2nd weekend)

I vote we all fill up a whole car on the mummy and get a group (chess playing) photo or MIB show down. or both.

Now I'm going the weekend of October 7th. Is this a bad weekend to go?

Alright I'll be there. No Express so I'm relying on first two weekend folk to come back and give strategies!

Meet-up for opening night would be brilliant. I'll be wearing my OU shirt anyway if anyone spots me :thumbs:

my girlfriend and i (both with AP's) RSVP'd to the Passholder night for 9/30 + 1 guest

so if anyone is interested in coming to the passholder night and isnt a passholder we have +2 spots!

It's official! Got my okay from work to get out early on the 7th of October to get to my flight, so I'm gonna be there October 7th, 8th, and 9th!

I'm SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's official! Got my okay from work to get out early on the 7th of October to get to my flight, so I'm gonna be there October 7th, 8th, and 9th!

I'm SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not in Orlando anymore? :inquisitive: :lol:

As well you should be. Awesome news. :peace:

Yea, I've been dying to go for years, but with school I could never make it down. But with the Columbus Day weekend off for work and my first paycheck coming right before, it's the perfect opportunity.

And I'm getting the Rush of Fear Pass so I can get in every night.

--- Update ---

You're not in Orlando anymore? :inquisitive: :lol:

I haven't lived in Orlando since May 2008.:lol:

I was a College Program kid from January-May 2008, then was a season Skipper until this summer. But I was in Orlando at least 3 times a year.

Yea, I've been dying to go for years, but with school I could never make it down. But with the Columbus Day weekend off for work and my first paycheck coming right before, it's the perfect opportunity.

And I'm getting the Rush of Fear Pass so I can get in every night.

--- Update ---

I haven't lived in Orlando since May 2008.:lol:

I was a College Program kid from January-May 2008, then was a season Skipper until this summer. But I was in Orlando at least 3 times a year.

:lol:

Damn, I thought you were down here the whole time :doh:

Was so excited to hear about the annual passholder info b/c I was going to use my friends as their guest, but then i realized I wont be going till either the 7th or 8th LOL! So still paying full price, but not getting in early. hopefully lines wont be to long yet. :( for not living in Orlando anymore, but still pumped to go!!

Bought the new Rush of Fear pass this year and now am locked in for opening night on the 23rd and Sept 29th! Opening night with the family so gonna have 3 scare magnets with me, woo!