Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: When are You Going?

September 26-28

Rush of Fear + HHN Express

Sept 25 hoping to see Brett Micheals once again at the Hard Rock (not confirmed yet though). If we dont like the band at the Hard Rock, then the 25th as well. One of my favorite weekends of the year!

Saving up for a diagon/horror nights vacation early (near my birthday) October. I'll be sure to give y'all a holler when I find out the dates. I'd love to meet you guys

September 25-27. Sorry I couldn't go the same weekend as you again Octobers Fade. I had to back it up a week so work wouldn't get fussy over me leaving for HHN Hollywood on October 15.

I'll be going with my daughter, she is 10, we went last year and she loved it, probably will be getting a frequent fear pass, last year we got a rush of fear one. My wife is thinking of trying it as well this year.

Also, when there is HHN on wednesday, is it remarkably less busy on those nights?

I'll be going with my daughter, she is 10, we went last year and she loved it, probably will be getting a frequent fear pass, last year we got a rush of fear one. My wife is thinking of trying it as well this year.

Also, when there is HHN on wednesday, is it remarkably less busy on those nights?

Does your daughter watch a lot of horror movies? One of my soon to be step-daughters (12 years old) has been begging to go but hasn't watched any many horror movies (hides or runs away when one is on). Between that and the usual mood of the crowd we've been waiting to take her.

I'll be going one of the first three weeks of the event, most September. I'm thinking of getting the Rush of Fear pass. So excited!

Does your daughter watch a lot of horror movies? One of my soon to be step-daughters (12 years old) has been begging to go but hasn't watched any many horror movies (hides or runs away when one is on). Between that and the usual mood of the crowd we've been waiting to take her.

Yes, she loves everything that is scary. Mood of the crowd, you mean the drunks? Lol, my daughter thought it was hilarious when there was this drunk guy in the queue line just going to everyone: "give me a high five, give me a high five ...". But yeah, personally I find the drunks bothersome ... Anyway, the first house we did was Walking Dead, and it really scared her, but once she was out she was like, this was awesome and she couldn't get enough of it. Funny thing is, at one stage there were scared teenage girls behind us in the queue line and they saw my daughter and one asked her if she was scared and she said no and then the girl said to her friends, look she is not scared ... She is a tad a of tomboy though :)

PS: Upcoming wedding? Congrats!

Let me tell you that HHN drunks are NOTHING compared to the HOS ones, imagine local club d-bags that try to fight everyone and everything. Your safer bet is at HHN, I'm sure she'll love it. I was her age when I went for the first time (didn't like horror movies back then either) and I had a blast. Definitely take her

Let me tell you that HHN drunks are NOTHING compared to the HOS ones, imagine local club d-bags that try to fight everyone and everything. Your safer bet is at HHN, I'm sure she'll love it. I was her age when I went for the first time (didn't like horror movies back then either) and I had a blast. Definitely take her

HHN probably has better security as well ...

Thanks anihilnation, getting super close!!

Yeah I was including the drunks but its a little bit more than just the drunks; lots of teens acting all tough cursing and saying non-family friendly things, people smoking in lines or places they aren't supposed to, and those that sneak pot in. If we do take her this year, I think we hit up a decent number of houses and get out before it starts getting to fun.