Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

For those of you that are Premier pass holders there's an update to the dates.
Qa28Z3n.jpg

We did the tour Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Saturday afternoon we did MM, BC, FJ. Sunday morning we did MM, Run, TWD. We were told Saturday that there is no set schedule for the houses. The combo tour is the only way to guarantee that you will see 6 different houses. Also, they seem to be splitting out tour groups that are combo and singles. We heard from both tour guides that they are trying to maximize the number of people that see Monsters and Mayhem since that is the 'fan' house. If you are doing a single tour they are trying to make sure that MM is on the single tour. It is my understanding that this is why the tours are not set in stone (aside from the maintenance issues). This makes sense and I think a good move by Universal if it holds true. We did luck out that we did tours on separate days and only had one repeat house but at least it was MM and we didn't mind seeing that one twice! We also heard from one tour guide that the only house that will most likely never be on the tour is Purge since it is 'mostly spray paint'.

Did the afternoon tour today. Got Body Collectors, FVJ, and M&M. However, our group got somewhat rushed towards the end of M&M they turned on the show lights and were filming something so we got to go through American Werewolf as well (even tho I did the UTH tour in 2013 with it) still awesome that they did that for us.

We did the combo tour today and our tour guide was Connor. He did a great job covering the material.

AM was Run, TWD, and Asylum.
PM was M&M, (AWIL puppet selfies), BC, and FvJ.

We finished about 3:15 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Now Finns getting ready for tonight. It will be a long day.

6C14CE99-D81F-40F9-BF82-B45ABBABB83A_zpslzjapsjf.jpg

We did the combo tour today and our tour guide was Connor. He did a great job covering the material.

AM was Run, TWD, and Asylum.
PM was M&M, (AWIL puppet selfies), BC, and FvJ.

We finished about 3:15 and would do it again in a heartbeat. Now Finns getting ready for tonight. It will be a long day.

6C14CE99-D81F-40F9-BF82-B45ABBABB83A_zpslzjapsjf.jpg

Did you ask why they were not touring "Insidious"?

Did the combo tour today and had Jesse.

We did Monsters and Mayhem, Asylum, and Walking Dead for the morning part. We also got the selfies with the new werewolf in AWiL. We had a 30 minute break at 1. It was a bad time for lunch since the park was busy. I had some snacks in my bag and I grabbed ice cream since FFB was crazy. After the break, we did Run, Freddy vs Jason, and Body Collectors. Loved the tour and will do it again next year.

Last edited:
We did the combo tour with Dave as our tour guide and cant emphasize enough how amazing these tours our. We hit the same 6 house as everyone else and didn't get out till 4:45pm. If you are a HHN fan then this is a must do

For UTH, we had Emanuel (I really hope I got his name right) and Jesse showed up at some parts. Absolutely loved the tour and our host did a wonderful job. We had Mayhem, FvJ, and BC; so happy we got those houses. From now on we will be doing at least one of these tours a year!

Upgraded from RoF to FFPP without a peep so I'm really confused why no one had a clue before the event and wouldn't give a straight answer.

Upgraded from RoF to FFPP without a peep so I'm really confused why no one had a clue before the event and wouldn't give a straight answer.

Just wondering if you went the 2nd or third Saturday? My family had such a great time, they convinced me to go again last night, we had gone to guest services (talking with some team members over the last few trips gave us the impression that guest feedback is real big with UOR, so we stopped in to report some members that surprised us with what we felt was exceptional service)...anyway, saw more than a few folks being told they could not upgrade since they were using the RoF on a night that FFP would not allow.

When leaving the parks today, my family suggested we return for my daughter's birthday...so we figured we would stop and ask...we were told we couldn't upgrade since we used the tickets on those couple of Saturday's that were not valid for FF...so I assume it has been a little hit or mis this year?

Just wondering if you went the 2nd or third Saturday? My family had such a great time, they convinced me to go again last night, we had gone to guest services (talking with some team members over the last few trips gave us the impression that guest feedback is real big with UOR, so we stopped in to report some members that surprised us with what we felt was exceptional service)...anyway, saw more than a few folks being told they could not upgrade since they were using the RoF on a night that FFP would not allow.

When leaving the parks today, my family suggested we return for my daughter's birthday...so we figured we would stop and ask...we were told we couldn't upgrade since we used the tickets on those couple of Saturday's that were not valid for FF...so I assume it has been a little hit or mis this year?
I upgraded it last night on a Saturday. It's something in the computer so idk. It just goes to show that different people think different things within customer service.

I upgraded it last night on a Saturday. It's something in the computer so idk. It just goes to show that different people think different things within customer service.
Thanks, was just wondering as you made it sound unquestioned, I saw folks getting it done, but they were there to complain that someonelse told them no. Me, I feel we got our monies worth and went enough this year...I really did not want to try and make it up there for a Friday night, so being told no made it easy to decide that we have had enough this year.

Is it just me or is the free Premier Pass ticket for HHN process real antiquated? Unless we had a real slow one, the girl took about 10 minutes per person in our group to complete this transaction. This is in addition to the time spent waiting in line. It's 2015. They need to streamline this bad.

Is it just me or is the free Premier Pass ticket for HHN process real antiquated? Unless we had a real slow one, the girl took about 10 minutes per person in our group to complete this transaction. This is in addition to the time spent waiting in line. It's 2015. They need to streamline this bad.
I had no issues redeeming my ticket yesterday. Only took about 3 minutes.