Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: When are You Going?

It won't be dead. Those days are pretty much done. It'll have manageable waits. If you went near the end of Oct last year, sounds like you went during Hell Week, which is the busiest time of the event.

And yes, Diagon will be open. :thumbsup:

When is that week this year?

Updated :thumbsup:

And welcome to OU, snayberry! Hope you have an awesome trip! :cheers: I also highly recommend the Unmasking the Horror tours. I did the tour back in 2010 and really enjoyed it. I'll be doing both tours this year. I'm pretty excited!

Which day are you doing yours? I'm doing mine on October 2.

Oct 7,8,9 I'll be wearing that sweet sweet "Maniacs United" Shirt

Awesome! For those who want to be able to spot OU members a little easier or have scareactors target you a little more.. here's the shirt CT was talking about.

CLP2x_mWcAADQ6E.jpg

Orlando United

Hey guys......my original solo dates have changed 1 day......my last day is now Oct 1st. But my wife and I will now also be there from Oct 30-Nov 2nd for closing weekend and JacksManiacs Meetup!

I know a lot of people have continued asking if we're having a meet-up or if we have changed our mind about holding one so I figured I'd address it again:

There will be no official OU meet-up this year at Horror Nights.

We had fun last year, but this year it's a little difficult for us to be the hosts. Please don't be discouraged though to interact with other members of the board, especially if you catch them in the official OU-HHN shirt.

Last edited:
Alright so 25,26,2,3,4

Getting rush of fear! Never have done with express Thinking of doing it this year?! What you guys think? I know it's early in the season but with how busy HHN is getting do you think it's worth it?funny how age changes opinion lol I always thought express was a waste and I'd just drink my way through the line but I tell you last year was brutal!

So if we buy the fast pass option for HHN should we get in all the mazes in one night?
Without a doubt!!! if you use stay and scream and hit the houses early you can get 5-6 houses done before the lines get to high without even using express!!! Then uses your express later in the evening!!! Such an awesome feeling knowing you have that as a backup to go through the houses again!!

Without a doubt!!! if you use stay and scream and hit the houses early you can get 5-6 houses done before the lines get to high without even using express!!! Then uses your express later in the evening!!! Such an awesome feeling knowing you have that as a backup to go through the houses again!!

Brilliant thanks.

I am Going Sept 18-19 FF+ pass for Fiance Birthday
Celebrating the End of her Chemo .She has been confirmed that there is No Cancer in her anymore :) But they can't say Cancer free for 5 years.
and will try to return Oct 14-18 (HHN 14,15,16)
For my birthday.Was supposed to go last year for my 50th Birthday but they found the Cancer in Sept and we had to Cancel HHN.
Was only able to get one trip in while Chemo was ongoing (march 3 days)
So we will have a great time.
Any meetup scheduled for first weekend ?
Going to stay and scream at Flanagan's (if we can )
So 5 Days at HHN will be a great time.

Any meetup scheduled for first weekend ?

I know there's no official meet up this year but maybe there could be an unofficial meet up on the first Saturday like last year?

Since people keep bringing it up after addressing it countless times. :lol:

I only have 2 nights this year to visit Horror Nights. The first night will be dedicated to grabbing pics and stuff for site, second will be dedicated to enjoying the event with my wife. As you can see, no time to really have a vacation and have a meet-up of any kind.

Since people keep bringing it up after addressing it countless times. :lol:

I only have 2 nights this year to visit Horror Nights. The first night will be dedicated to grabbing pics and stuff for site, second will be dedicated to enjoying the event with my wife. As you can see, no time to really have a vacation and have a meet-up of any kind.
I don't blame you one bit, I hope you enjoy and make the most of what time you have!

As for those who do have the luxury of extra time I think it would be fun to organize an unofficial meet up.