What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

This might be a stupid question, but I'm planning on going on Sunday, the 28th, and I have a serious problem spending $130 on express. If it sells out before the event, do they open up more and still offer the half-price Express at 10 or 11? Just wondering...my fear is I don't buy express in advance and we get stuck waiting in lines all night since it's the weekend before Halloween...

I purchased the Frequent Fear Plus with Express for my wife and I, but now I think I may want to go tomorrow, which my ticket doesn’t include. Will they let me upgrade to the Ultimate Pass at the gate, paying the difference?

I've got a weird question. We are going for four days (October 8-11, hitting HHN on Wednesday 10/10). Undercover tourist has 4 day park passes for about $10 more than the price for the lowest level annual pass if bought from universal's site.

Any downside to buying the lowest level annual passes? I know there are blackout dates but not when we are there. Do we get discounted HHN tickets with the lowest level annual pass?

A few years ago I was able to buy discounted HHN tickets while in the park, with a regular park ticket.

I know the question seems stupid but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some obvious downside- as in how could an annual pass be less than a 4 day pass unless there was some significant downside I was missing?

Thanks!

I've got a weird question. We are going for four days (October 8-11, hitting HHN on Wednesday 10/10). Undercover tourist has 4 day park passes for about $10 more than the price for the lowest level annual pass if bought from universal's site.

Any downside to buying the lowest level annual passes? I know there are blackout dates but not when we are there. Do we get discounted HHN tickets with the lowest level annual pass?

A few years ago I was able to buy discounted HHN tickets while in the park, with a regular park ticket.

I know the question seems stupid but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some obvious downside- as in how could an annual pass be less than a 4 day pass unless there was some significant downside I was missing?

Thanks!
Smart thinking. I would link it bit am on a phone. Look on the UOR website for the ap selection and read the benefits and terms and conditions closely. Off hand I think you are better off with the AP but until I get to a real computer I am not positive

Thanks!

Are you looking at the seasonal pass or the Power Annual Pass?

Are you looking at the seasonal pass or the Power Annual Pass?

Sorry, I wasn't in front of the pass info when I asked. It's the seasonal pass. I realize you lose most of the benefits compared to other annual passes but we live 15 hours away and are only going for 4 days. If it's $10 cheaper than a 4 day pass, x4 for our family, that's a meal.

But I can't understand why it would be $10 cheaper than a regular 4 day pass. Makes me think I'm missing something.

It shows blackout dates in July and the week of Christmas. Not an issue for us. Anyone know the passholder discount for HHN single night tix?

Sorry, I wasn't in front of the pass info when I asked. It's the seasonal pass. I realize you lose most of the benefits compared to other annual passes but we live 15 hours away and are only going for 4 days. If it's $10 cheaper than a 4 day pass, x4 for our family, that's a meal.

But I can't understand why it would be $10 cheaper than a regular 4 day pass. Makes me think I'm missing something.

It shows blackout dates in July and the week of Christmas. Not an issue for us. Anyone know the passholder discount for HHN single night tix?
Pass discount is about $10 depending on which you buy.
Halloween Horror Nights

Sooo, I'm an idiot and left the lanyard containing my AP and Frequent Fear Plus with Express ticket in a rental car.

Does anybody know if they'll reprint the ticket? I understand there may be a charge, but I really hope I'm not completely screwed here.

Sooo, I'm an idiot and left the lanyard containing my AP and Frequent Fear Plus with Express ticket in a rental car.

Does anybody know if they'll reprint the ticket? I understand there may be a charge, but I really hope I'm not completely screwed here.
Yes, see guest services. They can reissue. I did it last week because I'm an idiot too