Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Ghostbusters

Expecting for Ghostbusters to have that same chill-inducing immersive factor that ST had last year and will likely have this year. The image looks great and is a testament to what they are calling their "most technical maze in the history of HHN."
I’m not hating or anything, I’m hyped but like it’s just a projected peppers ghost effect, they’ve done an effect like that many times in the past I don’t know see how this will make the maze the most technical maze of all time

The way Patrick has spoken about this house, this house I think is going to be a try out for them to do some really new effects and high advanced, at least that's what I'm thinking and hoping they will do with it, all in all, after the many houses they have done before, they are capable of coming up with some really cool ideas on recreating some of the awesome scenes from the films, look at Poltergeist last year.

I wish Universal had done another documentary style thing for this year and last year wit the 80s theme and the loose 80s theme this year, it would be really cool to see some of the behind the scenes stuff from last year's houses, when they did the doc for 27 it was really cool to see the effects in Scarecrow and Hive and Dead Waters and others.

upload_2019-9-5_5-6-0.jpeg

Saw this under the Ghostbusters tab on the Universal App, so Both GB 1 & 2 and the 2016 reboot were involved in this house?

Have we gotten any additional word on the Easter Egg ghosts that will be included in the maze? So far, I’ve only heard about the Scoleri Brothers. I read an article on Hollywood’s house saying that they’ll be having Gertrude Aldridge but I haven’t heard an Orlando confirmation for her.

An amazing house. Somewhat of a new approach--or perhaps a refining of what they did in Stranger Things and Exorcist--but so good. Well-cast in terms of lookalikes, as well. Waiting near the front of the line at opening, when the theme song started playing--I lost my voice for the rest of the night.

So on target I won't even quibble about the entrance not being the firehouse.

anyone know what ghosts these are?

upload_2019-9-7_22-38-48.png upload_2019-9-7_22-40-17.png

upload_2019-9-7_22-36-23-png.10880

Last edited by a moderator: