Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Yeti: Terror of the Yukon

based off the description we'll probably have a
- wrecked cabin facade
- cave room
- some victim scares
- "cringe at the sight of blood" makes me think this haunt will be brutal

Yeah I feel like it's got an Until Dawn feeling to it but it also sorta reminds me of a movie from the 80s called The Terror Within, idk I can't really put my finger on it but I love the concept, this house will definitely be one of the first ones on my list to try out opening night. :)

If it could probably some kind of broken into cabin, I feel like they'll throw us into the middle of the action, the survivors are trying to seek refuge in one of the cabins and the Yeti's are already on the attack and it becomes a chase from there.

I'm obsessed with Bigfoot folklore so this is a Dream come true. I'm going to be so immersed in this house! I don't know why they called it Yeti though. (Yeti is from the Nepal region and Sasquatch is Canada)