Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Yeti: Terror of the Yukon

I can't get the trailer out of my head from last year ATTACK OF THE SWAMP YETI! I hope they show us a sneak peek picture. :)

So this is a awesome reveal to get this Monday!

I was personally hoping for a winter/snow setting when there was first rumbling of a yeti house, so I'm quite happy it's set in the Yukon.

Right now this is the house I'm both anticipating and dreading. The former because I love the theme, the latter because that friggen swamp yeti gave me the first scare which sent me to the floor.

Question:

Does anyone know if this house will play with the open layout setup that Gray attempted last year with Carnival Graveyard? It seems like the most appropriate house for that idea at the moment since it is supposed to be a camp and it would be pretty cool to see people walking into cabins further along into the story while you are just starting out.

Question:

Does anyone know if this house will play with the open layout setup that Gray attempted last year with Carnival Graveyard? It seems like the most appropriate house for that idea at the moment since it is supposed to be a camp and it would be pretty cool to see people walking into cabins further along into the story while you are just starting out.

I don't think anyone exactly knows, but I did have the thought myself. Especially if they wanna show the full scale of the logging camp.

Question:

I haven’t heard anything about that.

It sucks that they didn't give the originals are trailer because they would have been really interesting to see how they'd go with em, making em in the style like they had done with the Slaughter Sinema ones, it would have been cool to see how they'd tease the Yeti and then showing the survivors almost being slaughtered one by one and then showing the title when the Yeti breaks through a door or something, but I love the artwork, definitely cool :)

4d1455e9-23b6-4a8e-8fdc-59e36ca0892c-jpeg.411770

Yeah it's just because it's summer, once it ends, it'll be back to operating normally, also I think they are also making this ride does smoothly and not mess up over time like what happened to Dueling Dragons.

If this house isn't cold as farfanoogin like the Krampus 2016 house was I will be angry.

If this house isn't cold as farfanoogin like the Krampus 2016 house was I will be angry.
This house will probably be like Body Collectors Recollections where it was cold and but not like freezing cold because this house will be in a soundstage with another so I don't think they are going to make it ridiculously cold in the house but it'll definitely probably look very snowy like how Body Collectors Recollection was at 25

I can’t tell you how excited I am for this house. My favorite part of my favorite house last year being given a whole house treatment. It was quite honestly the scariest part of the entire event and that’s saying something coming from Slaughter Sinema.

Yes, I found myself watching a walkthrough for Slaughter Sinema and finally getting to see all the trailers, I was always catch them at wrong times but every time I was in line, I always got to see the Swamp Yeti trailer was pretty cool, I really hope it gives that snowy feeling that was in Body Collectors Recollection at the beginning and a lot of snow lol and put us right in the middle of the action, cannot wait to see the Yeti's cave too, hope we also see some easter eggs :)