HHN 30 Construction Thread | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The same way they did the warehouse. It’s just a fabric covering the hang over the truss.
Makes sense, guess I’ll just sit and wait to see how it goes. It’s also rather strange how there has been no progress on the other three zones…

Yeah, not sure I get the line of reasoning here. Assuming HHN happens, there will be houses. If there are houses, there will be scareactors. If they're doing scareactors indoors, why would they not do scareactors outdoors?

I get all the uncertainty but the new thing is just to assume the absolute worst case scenario.
Absolutely. I'm not the most optimistic person in the world here either right now, but they're still advertising a regular event here :lol: There's no reason to assume they restrict things further than last year's "barely an event" event while charging for actual tickets. There may be masks or other things in place, but they're not going to remove the scares while charging full price, y'all.

More elaborate scare actors without masks on the platforms, masked in the streets? Just spitballing.

This, on the other hand, would make far more sense.