HHN 30 Construction Thread | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know if this is a better fit for here or the thread for Eddie's Revenge, but I have a hunch that the generic graveyard gates stage there is intended to represent the park-wide zone from 2012/22. They both seem to have the same color scheme of grey and light blues and purples, graveyard imagery, and the lack of a proper title besides the generic "HHN" (since I don't remember the "zone" having an actual title besides "The Legions of Horror"). Pretty excited for this zone if this is the case. Maybe the stage could have a rotating selection of Legion members per night?

I don't know if this is a better fit for here or the thread for Eddie's Revenge, but I have a hunch that the generic graveyard gates stage there is intended to represent the park-wide zone from 2012/22. They both seem to have the same color scheme of grey and light blues and purples, graveyard imagery, and the lack of a proper title besides the generic "HHN" (since I don't remember the "zone" having an actual title besides "The Legions of Horror"). Pretty excited for this zone if this is the case. Maybe the stage could have a rotating selection of Legion members per night?

That's my line of thinking - but beyond just the Legions. I'm thinking its generic enough to feature anything from Body Collectors, Dead End, Winter's Night, Legions... etc.

Interesting choice to just reuse the Vanity Ball covers for the base of the truss work, but I suppose it is supposed to be a "Best of" zone