HHN 30: Merchandise | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The tribute store has them in just about every room, you just have to look along the walls.

The tribute store ones are all HHN branded, houses and otherwise, whereas the Islands ones are all general Spoopy™ scented and IIR do not have HHN branding (or HHN 30 specific at least).

IMO it is more atmospheric to buy them in the tribute/All Hallows stores, but the HHN branded ones are also available in the Universal store in the front of the park if you don't want to venture all the way back.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Know what room in the tribute store??

You can also find the candles in just about every store that has HHN Merch. I was able to finally find the Wicked Growth candle and that was in the CW Universal store. They are usually on a small shelf above one of the HHN shirts.

There’s about 7 of the Jack version of Midnight Syndicate in Five and Dime if anyone has been looking

Was looking online and there's nothing for sale anymore. I'm kinda bummed because I wanted to buy stuff online so I wouldn't have to take it in my carry on. Is there any way to still buy t-shirts and whatnot remotely?

Was looking online and there's nothing for sale anymore. I'm kinda bummed because I wanted to buy stuff online so I wouldn't have to take it in my carry on. Is there any way to still buy t-shirts and whatnot remotely?

I’m sure you could try to call or email but stock is probably getting limited now and that’s probably why they pulled it. I wouldn’t wait long if there’s something you’re wanting.