HHN 30: Merchandise | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went and called in my House tee today along with the TCM shirt from the Merchandise hotline, and I was told from two different employee's that the house shirt was in low capacity this year...
Not sure if it's just them being misinformed or if it's true. I would order or buy is asap if possible.
The whole thing to me is bizarre, when do the house shirts normally sell out?

Hey, does anyone know the Artist of this year’s Beetlejuice house/sweater artwork. I really like his style and would love to look of more of their work!

Really glad they made a piece of clothing that I can actually wear without scaring small children.

Also, who was in charge of the art for the icons on their shirt? They look like they’re decomposing. I would have quickly snatched the shirt up if they had decided to go with the shot glass style and sexed them up a little.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the absence of an anniversary pin. The pins available now (Frankenstein and Retro Marquee) don't scream 30-year anniversary to me. It's still early, so here's hoping one will be released later.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the absence of an anniversary pin. The pins available now (Frankenstein and Retro Marquee) don't scream 30-year anniversary to me. It's still early, so here's hoping one will be released later.
Maybe because they sold them last year? We bought the UOAP 30 year pin... they probably should have held on to them to sell this year instead.

Maybe because they sold them last year? We bought the UOAP 30 year pin... they probably should have held on to them to sell this year instead.
I'm also surprised that the key Icon art isn't back in a shirt from last year either. Since I think this is more local focused, they changed up the merch.

Pet peeve while I was there last week: the Jack molded mug seems to have already sold out, and the aged Beetlejuice shirt is gone. I'm not sure if it's really crazy demand to sell out 3 weeks in, or supply chain issues.

I'm also surprised that the key Icon art isn't back in a shirt from last year either. Since I think this is more local focused, they changed up the merch.

Pet peeve while I was there last week: the Jack molded mug seems to have already sold out, and the aged Beetlejuice shirt is gone. I'm not sure if it's really crazy demand to sell out 3 weeks in, or supply chain issues.
Definitely supply chain issues.
When I ordered the house shirt through the Merch department I talked to some of the support team and they said it's been bad this year, and they said the worst was yet to come because of some other revolving issues.
Two people said this so it probably has some sort of credibility, but then again who knows.

Saw they announced the third pressing of the vinyl out on october 6, sadly it is a picture disc ://. I will pass on it because of that.

I’m pretty annoyed that they threw Chucky on the merch. Wtf? It makes no sense to have him there as a) he’s not part of either event and b) he isn’t part of UCM. Why put him next to The Monster and Bride?

For the first time I was about to buy something, but Chucky threw it off for me. Too bad those Jean jackets don’t fit because the retro Universal Studios with The Monster look amazing! Wish they had more merch with that design or had another UCM instead of Chucky.

I’m pretty annoyed that they threw Chucky on the merch. Wtf? It makes no sense to have him there as a) he’s not part of either event and b) he isn’t part of UCM. Why put him next to The Monster and Bride?

For the first time I was about to buy something, but Chucky threw it off for me. Too bad those Jean jackets don’t fit because the retro Universal Studios with The Monster look amazing! Wish they had more merch with that design or had another UCM instead of Chucky.
GP loves Chucky to death.
They will slap him on literally everything...

Do you know if it is still available in any store? I've been looking for it for four days and nobody knows anything, it was limited? (Not my photo)

Attachments

• 7D6C78EF-80BB-4656-A6C5-07F62CEA3500.jpeg
    7D6C78EF-80BB-4656-A6C5-07F62CEA3500.jpeg
    501.3 KB · Views: 26