HHN 30: Merchandise | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you know if it is still available in any store? I've been looking for it for four days and nobody knows anything, it was limited? (Not my photo)

When I saw them they were moved to behind the cash registers at the Universal Store in CW.

When I saw them they were moved to behind the cash registers at the Universal Store in CW.
I was looking like crazy in the stores until Sunday and no one knew how to help me, they only knew the artwork from the t-shirt, not the painting, so I thought maybe it was limited and it was already sold out.

I was looking like crazy in the stores until Sunday and no one knew how to help me, they only knew the artwork from the t-shirt, not the painting, so I thought maybe it was limited and it was already sold out.
We just saw no less than four of them sitting front and center in the main Studios store earlier today. Right near the entrance with the Beetlejuice facade.

They also have them at the Tribute Store, in the room with the icon busts.

Did they ever bring back the Hill House merch? I haven't seen any and I think that's really strange.
As of last week (Thu) they only have the Tall Man shirts, and no BNL shirts. BNL is on one of the all-IP shirts but we couldn't find a shirt with just the BNL anywhere.

What candles are they selling? I only saw the fog one. I heard there was a popcorn one, which one is that?

What candles are they selling? I only saw the fog one. I heard there was a popcorn one, which one is that?
Puppet Theatre has a scent called Haunted Popcorn or something like that. Realm of the Pumpkin has a pleasant, low-key pumpkin spice scent, Tooth Fairy has one that smells like a bakery (I think) Frankenstein has a pine aroma and I think Bride is more fruit based. Most are also available on the website for 20 bucks each. There was also a Chucky candle but I didn't smell that one.

Puppet Theatre has a scent called Haunted Popcorn or something like that. Realm of the Pumpkin has a pleasant, low-key pumpkin spice scent, Tooth Fairy has one that smells like a bakery (I think) Frankenstein has a pine aroma and I think Bride is more fruit based. Most are also available in n the website for 20 bucks each.
Thank you!

Reactions: Robert Bliss
The new pressing of the HHN soundtrack is available online:

The new pressing of the HHN soundtrack is available online:

Getting an error. “The product "116002" cannot be ordered.” Guess it’s sold out already.

This is the kind of merch I want more of, clothing designed to be worn in Florida. :lol: I already have enough black tees and denim apparel to last the two weeks of winter we get down here.