HHN 30: Merchandise | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if the new album has digital downloads. Also why can't they just release them online? I'd buy it and save the vinyl.

For those that were wondering about that "leaked shirt" from last year, that first picture is pretty much it, except for Billie of course.

When it comes to the house shirt, not really getting the whole Pepe Silvia/Miami Heat approach, however I do appreciate that for the first time in a couple years they actually have ALL 10 houses on it. 28 was missing HoB Vol II and had The Harvest instead, and 29 was missing Ghostbusters since it didn't want to be associated with the other properties and oddly enough US was dominating everything else.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Signing* likely artist appearance with possible meet and greet for autographs, I kinda hope they’ll sell some signed copied in the tribute store
Yeah I’m thinking the artist of the artwork not the music artist since that was the case last year. It would be awesome if Midnight Syndicate did a signing though!

Anyone know why some merch is absent from the merchandise site?
Mainly the house shirt, I wanted to buy it but I couldn't order it.

Last edited: