HHN 30: Merchandise | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Son of a b. Anyone want to meet up near the end of September to try and trade for a full set? That's assuming that they're not immediately gone like the pins were last year.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Son of a b. Anyone want to meet up near the end of September to try and trade for a full set? That's assuming that they're not immediately gone like the pins were last year.

With no context, hard to judge -- will these be "compatible"/comparable in size and proportion to the previous Jack figures?

With no context, hard to judge -- will these be "compatible"/comparable in size and proportion to the previous Jack figures?

Going just by the pictures online, they (and especially the box) appear to be similarly shaped/sized to Funko Mystery Minis. Those typically run around 3". I'd say that these will appear a good bit smaller than the Jack figs from 25.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Unfortunately I like the merch less and less. I don't like the designs they have used at all. Last year's icon design was infinitely better. I was really excited about being able to buy a lot of icon merch and I'm afraid that's not going to be the case, I don't know why they did that... :'( I don't think much new merch will appear, last year's blind box pins were much better than the ones offered for sale this year, so my last hope is the houses t-shirt.

I haven't bothered much with HHN discussion this year due to the UK still not being permitted to travel. However I do fully intend to order some of the merchandise online.
Is it normal to see the website fully updated by the time the trubute store opens, or will they add more as the event goes on? Shipping being what it is, I would rather just place the one order!

Looks like we got a new limited pin collection. I’m sure these will go fast.
Swipe to see both photos.

Looks like we got a new limited pin collection. I’m sure these will go fast.
Swipe to see both photos.

These will hopefully be around a lot longer than last year’s.

Last year, they penned themselves in by limiting the chaser to a certain number. Which didn’t allow them tondo subsequent runs.
This one appears to be limited to a certain ratio instead. Which is good, it’s showing that the merch team is learning that HHN items are in high demand.

For those that were wondering about that "leaked shirt" from last year, that first picture is pretty much it, except for Billie of course.

Thats the house shirt??? From what I can see from the photo....it is kinda not good looking??? I mean I will always buy a house shirt lol but seriously it feels lacking? Idk I need to see the back up closer can't make out all the details but for sure not feeling the "Don't Go Alone" on the front and that is after all the years of buying blood text shirts haha

Thats the house shirt??? From what I can see from the photo....it is kinda not good looking??? I mean I will always buy a house shirt lol but seriously it feels lacking? Idk I need to see the back up closer can't make out all the details but for sure not feeling the "Don't Go Alone" on the front and that is after all the years of buying blood text shirts haha

I think that the lighting isn't doing it any favors. I will probably look a bit more dynamic in full color and up close.

Reactions: Rikku
This might be a silly question, but can we expect all of the houses in the “throwback” shirt to make an appearance at this year’s event?