HHN 30: Tips, Tricks, & Questions | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Tips, Tricks, & Questions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm going Sunday the 17th. I'm having second thoughts about the Express Passes. Think the Sundays will stay slow or was this just a fluke.

I'm going Sunday the 17th. I'm having second thoughts about the Express Passes. Think the Sundays will stay slow or was this just a fluke.
I doubt it will be like less Sunday. The Bucs Vs Patriots game was on at 8 so that probably took most the crowds away.

Reactions: dxwwf3
When do they stop selling FFP? I want to buy it and behind the screams tour but I can’t buy them both at the same time. I’ll purchase one this week and one next week. I’m scared one or the other might sell out before I get the chance to buy. I had ROF just missing the event so bad. EDIT: Nevermind the lovely lady approves and we will be buying both tomorrow! HHN FOREVER

Last edited:

today Wednesday was HELLA crowded, super busy, so i think that last sunday was indeed a fluke, i will check this upcoming sunday and let you know.
today was so full....

When do they stop selling FFP? I want to buy it and behind the screams tour but I can’t buy them both at the same time. I’ll purchase one this week and one next week. I’m scared one or the other might sell out before I get the chance to buy. I had ROF just missing the event so bad. EDIT: Nevermind the lovely lady approves and we will be buying both tomorrow! HHN FOREVER

good to hear :cheers:

Reactions: jansenhammond
Looking for 4 peeps to join a private HHN RIP tour on Sat Oct 30.

This was booked a while ago so the price is much better than the current public RIP tour prices... please PM if interested.

Hi!
I'm going to HHN Orlando tomorrow.
How have the crowds been this week?
Debating on fast pass or do the RIP tour.
TIA

Silly question (sorry didn't see tickets/RIP topic) but I called a Universal operator several weeks ago and wanted to book a private rip tour for my after wedding party but the private was sold out but the operator talked to a manager and managed to get me 8 tickets in a non-private slot/one reservation and super happy I did it. But now that it is getting closer and the fine print in the e-mail says no more than 7 per single party I am getting nervous someone at the check-in will be like "8!? Thats not supposed to happen!?" and try and separate us or will they just honor it and be like "wow you got lucky....enjoy!!!"....I'm probably overthinking/worrying and it will be fine but just curious on your thoughts

Silly question (sorry didn't see tickets/RIP topic) but I called a Universal operator several weeks ago and wanted to book a private rip tour for my after wedding party but the private was sold out but the operator talked to a manager and managed to get me 8 tickets in a non-private slot/one reservation and super happy I did it. But now that it is getting closer and the fine print in the e-mail says no more than 7 per single party I am getting nervous someone at the check-in will be like "8!? Thats not supposed to happen!?" and try and separate us or will they just honor it and be like "wow you got lucky....enjoy!!!"....I'm probably overthinking/worrying and it will be fine but just curious on your thoughts
It is usually only 7 but the fact you called and the operator talked to a manger to get the tickets makes me think you will be all good. The manger probably already put a note in to make an exception. I would get there early just in case there is a problem.

Reactions: Rikku
It is usually only 7 but the fact you called and the operator talked to a manger to get the tickets makes me think you will be all good. The manger probably already put a note in to make an exception. I would get there early just in case there is a problem.

Thank you! Yea wasn't sure if the reservations held a note or not...hope they have "8 ok'd by manager" or whatever...just didn't know if it warranted me calling back but you are right just show up at decent time and we should be good I hope....

Just some of these peoples first and maybe only HHN ever and want it to go as smooth as possible lol

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Does anyone know if they are still offering post 10 PM express passes and how much they typically cost?