HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t really think I’ve seen the scaffolding of times being talked about on here as much as it should be. They are doing a great job this year. What I did was:

S&S at Lombard’s. Did Monsters and Goblin right at 5:45 when those opened. Ran over and did SS2 and Museum right at 6:00 when those opened and then did Sweets right after. 5 houses done in the first hour I was there. Then I rode Mummy and did Triplets. So by 7:15 (90 minutes in), I had 6 houses and a ride in.

I probably didn’t need the Express pass that I bought doing it this way. But at least it allowed me to do all of the originals twice and skip the long IP lines.

Anyone know if you can swap out Doritos for Fritos in the walking tacos? The vegan taco features Fritos but the meat one has Doritos.
Doritos is the better one anyways. At least for GS that is the traditional walking tacos.

Can anyone tell me what the most open, least claustrophobic house is? My daughter has personal space issues and just wanted to know which house he might like more than others.

Also, from NY S&S which is the first house you go into?

Doritos is the better one anyways. At least for GS that is the traditional walking tacos.

Can anyone tell me what the most open, least claustrophobic house is? My daughter has personal space issues and just wanted to know which house he might like more than others.

Also, from NY S&S which is the first house you go into?
Tight houses are the better ones anyways. At least for the GS that is the traditional HHN-goer.

/I’d rather insert my opinion than answer your question :clown:

When it comes to crowds, this second week wasn't bad at all. I was there Weds - Sat, and really the only busy night was Saturday which was to be expected. Wednesday was quiet, Thursday was a little busier...but then cleared out significantly after a particular long period of rain. Friday was busier than the other two, but still pretty manageable.

It could've been the on and off rain all week, and it could've also been the sheer fact it's not the insane combo of opening weekend + Labor Day weekend.

What are the must-try foods and drinks of this year?

When it comes to food, I definitely enjoyed the Red Door (Hand Pie), Heart "Beet" Tostada and Wooden Board Eclair as a snack. For something a little more filling, I really enjoyed the Eggs in the Further.

Reactions: SeventyOne