What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2020 Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would, though I think they're worried that saying only hollywood isnt happening will bring in questions from larger media groups about orlando happening, which could catch them some of the flak disney has been getting, or at least thats what I speculate.
lol

I mean get the bad PR now rather than say later HHN is coming to Florida and get people upset when tickets go up
But honestly even if they don't know what is happening in Hollywood, I'd rather them say that then the nothing we have gotten.

Also just saw an interview where the Governor of CA is thinking of putting even more lockdown restrictions soon, so yeah not looking good for theme parks in this state.

lol

I mean get the bad PR now rather than say later HHN is coming to Florida and get people upset when tickets go up
But honestly even if they don't know what is happening in Hollywood, I'd rather them say that then the nothing we have gotten.

Also just saw an interview where the Governor of CA is thinking of putting even more lockdown restrictions soon, so yeah not looking good for theme parks in this state.
I assume theyre gonna try and be as quiet about HHN happening in orlando as possible, both for PR and capacity reasons. But yeah, even if Hollywood wanted to do HHN I don't think we're gonna see it happen, though if I wanna be really really overly hopeful maybe they'll be able to do some kind of halloween food festival along the lines of what knotts is doing and throw in some kind of horror nights lite kind of thing, but that may be too optimistic.

I wish they would, though I think they're worried that saying only hollywood isnt happening will bring in questions from larger media groups about orlando happening, which could catch them some of the flak disney has been getting, or at least thats what I speculate.
I'm a member of both Disney and US (both coasts) FB groups and both parks are getting massive flack for being open. With the mayor stating he wouldn't hesitate to close the parks again if any outbreaks could be attributed to them people are very nervous as well as hopeful depending on which side of the argument you're on. Let's face it, it isn't getting better yet in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.