HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I know, not speculation, but I really wish Murdy would just pull the trigger and do his Classic Monster maze next year. He's now open for doing mash up mazes (He's doing two this year!) so I really don't see why not. I think the GP and fans will love it.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Yeah, I know, not speculation, but I really wish Murdy would just pull the trigger and do his Classic Monster maze next year. He's now open for doing mash up mazes (He's doing two this year!) so I really don't see why not. I think the GP and fans will love it.
even better. why not do a Frankenstein meets the wolfman

According to rumors we're getting a Twin Peaks, maybe It, and most likely if we can a Conjuring maze next year to coincide with the Nun release.

Honestly I feel like this maze Announcement was the best case scenario for Uber Fan. Even though it's a replacement maze I can tell just from watching a short interview (if anyone can find the full panel tonight I wanna watch it. Won't be able to until Monday since I'm busy with work and Metallica tomorrow) that John has put a lot of thought into this maze and that it won't disappoint. I prefer this to The Conjuring but that's just me, I'm not a huge fan of the series. I'm just relieved that it isn't Leatherface. This announcement definitely changed my perception on the lineup, let's hope it can execute it well and exceed expectations

Honestly I feel like this maze Announcement was the best case scenario for Uber Fan. Even though it's a replacement maze I can tell just from watching a short interview (if anyone can find the full panel tonight I wanna watch it. Won't be able to until Monday since I'm busy with work and Metallica tomorrow) that John has put a lot of thought into this maze and that it won't disappoint. I prefer this to The Conjuring but that's just me, I'm not a huge fan of the series. I'm just relieved that it isn't Leatherface. This announcement definitely changed my perception on the lineup, let's hope it can execute it well and exceed expectations
Totally agree. I'm relieved to the nth degree it's not Leatherface.

Enjoy Metallica! They were great at the Rose Bowl!

If it's not in ToT I can see it in Roanoke. There was a scene where the gay psychic gets gutted in front of the house and if they wanted to amp up the gore they could do what that sculpt looked like. Tbh talking about AHS makes you realize how random it is

Edit: Do you guys think we're gonna see Scathach in the maze? She didn't play too big of a part but she was the original supreme and turned the butcher into the demon she was(plus it's Gaga's character and fans would go nuts).

Double Edit: I rewatched some of Roanoke and there are scenes where the Bitcher slashes an axe through people's heads, which kinda looks like the sculpt. I might be wrong but it would make sneae

Last edited:
Nothing in Blumehouse or Insidious will be gory, that's not their modus operandi. Since saw has been gone for 7 years, I'm assuming lots of new material has been created and the gore factor will be turned up to 10!

Nothing in Blumehouse or Insidious will be gory, that's not their modus operandi. Since saw has been gone for 7 years, I'm assuming lots of new material has been created and the gore factor will be turned up to 10!
well some things in blumhouse are gory. like the beast eating the girls, get outs surgery scene, and what's in the sinister tapes

I had to be at work today at 3pm, the same time as the panel... thankfully I have access to an ipad so of course I had the twitter pulled up so i could see the announcement right away & then share the video from the FB page. I was thrown off gaurd when I checked facebook a little later & saw the video post for the maze as well. Getting that double announcement today was great...
(yea clearly I was working hard tonight lol :look: :bolt:)

I wouldn't be surprised if we got another announcement this week. Especially since we only have 39 days left until the event. Depending on how long they want to drag this out... I mean one maze per week... we could have the full event revealed before the last week of August.