HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is a recap of the interesting stuff (pretty sure i got the main stuff)..

Entrance Scarezone/Opening Scareamony - Trying to figure that out. The construction for the new store and around Shrek is making that difficult but trying to find a solution.
Titans of Terror Maze - It definitely has its original elements, especially the facade. I guess it is more or less an original idea.
Titans of Terror Maze - Its kind of like a nightmare with different sections to the nightmare
Best Finale - Hard to say...there's one that has 5 different scares in the last section, bam, bam. bam, bam, bam!
Jabbawockeez - Yes it is an all new show and they are promising a big surprise. :rolleyes:
AHS - The house...the woods...the tunnel...the cannibals...a surprise ending.
Terror Tram - Norman will be there (photo-op)
Food Trucks - Yes...I think more options
Another Videogame Maze - I've been approached. Have to check em out
Face-Off Maze 2.0 - Maybe...I liked the one we did

Next Maze Announcement - Hoping this week if we can get all the t's crossed and i's dotted

Reactions: ush.hacker
I was wondering about the construction with the shop and Shrek 4-D. Haven't been to USH since last year's opening night; does anyone know if the New York street will be a tight squeeze with the new shop construction, similar to 2015 when those shops and TWDA were being built during that year's HHN?

Well its a slightly tight squeeze regardless of construction or not (which I find somewhat annoying). It will definitely be interesting in regards to Shrek 4D, but we won't see walls go up until Monday of next week (August 14th). I don't think they plan to demolish the entire building, but I'm sure it will definitely be gutted. Also the exterior will be revamped to match the rest of the entrance blvd/Universal Plaza.

The new A.S.S. giftshop is moving at a rapid pace, but probably won't be completed until the holiday season at the earliest. If we're lucky, the walls around that SHOULD at least be able to shift a little to make it easier to navigate around to the Titans of Terror maze. Its definitely difficult to backtrack to Waterworld when its a busy day at the park.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
Well its a slightly tight squeeze regardless of construction or not (which I find somewhat annoying). It will definitely be interesting in regards to Shrek 4D, but we won't see walls go up until Monday of next week (August 14th). I don't think they plan to demolish the entire building, but I'm sure it will definitely be gutted. Also the exterior will be revamped to match the rest of the entrance blvd/Universal Plaza.

The new A.S.S. giftshop is moving at a rapid pace, but probably won't be completed until the holiday season at the earliest. If we're lucky, the walls around that SHOULD at least be able to shift a little to make it easier to navigate around to the Titans of Terror maze. Its definitely difficult to backtrack to Waterworld when its a busy day at the park.

I don't think the huge ASS building will be complete until early 2018. I really hope they find a way to have the crowds exit Kung Fu and flow directly into the ASS. The ASS should be designed to handle a lot of different people at once.

Murdy did also say "One we haven't announced yet" and the I asked the guy what he asked and he said "What Maze will be the darkest this year?". Which mean one of three things. Tone, Content, And Such or Black Walls or Lighting.

It's starting to get very obvious what's in 747(Jigsaw), hopefully John announces it this week.

Also, after rewatching the MSS panel is anyone else getting the vibe that The Shining might be a timing based maze? Like there's a chance you could miss Here's Johnny & the bloody elevator, hopefully it won't be like that though.

Reactions: Joey
I know its old news but did anyone else notice John's tweet about how he had a concept for something along the lines of a scary version of classic story(Asylum in Wonderland most likely) that he's been holding on to? Do y'all think we'll ever get it or not; it seems like it'd be a perfect maze considering the success of Orlando's maze