HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you think it's possible that they're using the gauntlet-theme backlot scare zone as an experiment for possibly, in the future, turning that area into an extra maze location? Sure we'd be losing a scare zone, but if that means bringing our maze count up to 9, I'm sure that would be a plus.

Do you think it's possible that they're using the gauntlet-theme backlot scare zone as an experiment for possibly, in the future, turning that area into an extra maze location?
I doubt it'd be an extra maze location, but "Purge: Gauntlet of Fear" was most definitely an outdoor maze last year & NOT a scarezone. I'm curious to see how they execute this new concept to the metro sets.

Last year, they could've easily given us NEW scarezones. I still would've liked to have seen Dark Xmas down in the metro sets knowing full well they'd have to do something NEW instead of the standard metal shipping crates.

As far as that area being used for another maze location, I don't see it happening. The problem would be for where to put the queue. The obvious street happens to be where the shuttle bus pick-up/drop-off is located. It is possible, but highly unlikely.