Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

I did it, I caved in. I'm going again this Saturday.

When I went on opening weekend, the longest I waited for a maze was about 15-20 mins (and that was for Evil Dead). I'm hoping things won't be too brutal this time.

This event had a huge impact on me (that sounds so nerdy, but really). I loved all of the mazes, I loved the scarezones, and just being at the park in the middle of the night excited me. Just before leaving the park that night, I happened to snag a bunch of merchandise before more guests came swarming in - I easily gave up about $60 in there. Now I've gotta go back and buy some more. ^_^

Wait times were insane last night. Walking Dead had a wait time from 110 mins-180 mins for most of the night. Black Sabbath had 30-110 mins, Evil Dead had 30-100, Insidious had 80-120, El Cucuy had 30-80, Monsters Remix had 10-30, and Terror Tram had 20-60.

Last edited by a moderator:
The longest I waited was for El Cucy (60-70 min wait), and it felt like an eternity. Going back and forth in a seemingly endless queue in the middle of Universal Plaza packed with people that are falling asleep, smoking, etc is extremely tedious.

Just got back. Crazy busy. Long lines and no Bill & Ted. I went to GR to complain about no B&T show and there were close to a dozen people doing the same. I had tickets for Nov.2 - I love seeing the last B&T. I'm not going.

I was really pleased. While that show isn't what drives HHN ( they never promote it at all) it is really popular. I hear the ratings were quite high. I see the ratings people (or whatever they're called) out in front all the time. We got asked on opening night to take their survey.