Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

Do you think they will use the Globe Theater even though they have always used it for scare actor auditions, press events, and the eyegore awards?

I don't see the Globe Theater being used. They were still able to squeeze a maze (Hostel, I think) in during Transformers construction so I'm sure they will be able to plan around/near various construction sites.

Hmm. A clown is an important piece of The Poltergeist. Leprechaun could go with "trickster" but I can't imagine that would ever be it. Perhaps something based on the Grimm fairy tales?

I could really see them doing something from The Poltergeist. Murdy did say it's something that the fans really want but not something we would expect so who knows.

I could really see them doing something from The Poltergeist. Murdy did say it's something that the fans really want but not something we would expect so who knows.
I wouldn't expect many people wanting a Poltergeist maze. Insidious would be a much better and up to date "paranormal" maze in my opinion. The Collection may make a good maze, that movie could relate to "Trickster" in a weird way. Or maybe even Trick R' Treat

You think they would be willing to do a kind of mashup of a few different franchises? I personally wouldn't be too excited about it, but it could possibly work.

I saw that tweet too Bernardmesa. What are they planning to get rid of this year in lieu of the new maze?

You think they would be willing to do a kind of mashup of a few different franchises? I personally wouldn't be too excited about it, but it could possibly work.
I wouldn't enjoy it. House of Horrors would be the only ideal mash up maze in terms of combining different franchise characters. Freddy Vs. Jason could be a possibility, however, both of those characters have been featured at the event. I think copyright and licensing would make a mash up difficult.

So after watching the second half of Season 3 of The Walking Dead... how cool would it be to see the proposed torn down Wild West area be used to build facades of Woodbury and Morgan's hideout? Not an enclosed maze, but more like an open outdoor maze. It's highly unlikely, but I think it would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
So after watching the second half of Season 3 of The Walking Dead... how cool would it be to see the proposed torn down Wild West area be used to build facades of Woodbury and Morgan's hideout? Not an enclosed maze, but more like an open outdoor maze. It's highly unlikely, but I think it would be awesome.
Maybe a real elaborate The Walking Dead scare zone?