Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2013

I don't know guys. I think Monsters Remix Resurrection was the best. I mean the detail was so amazing. It was as if it were built as a year round haunted house...
I strongly disagree at least on my end about this, it was just a rehash of last years maze as well is being just HOH with more scareactors.

Not the event as in maze operations, but I was very close to WD's (and metro in general) operations in a sense. We were not far away at one time!
Ah, I have a good idea of what you mean by that. We could have seen/passed each other if you ever went up to Dino Cafe.

I loved The Thing and Insidious but Halloween and TCM will be my all time favorite.
Halloween and The Thing are my two all time favorites. Friday the 13th, TCM, and Nightmare on Elm Street (all based on original series) are runners up. My Bloody Valentine gets honorable mention.

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but word is that the fountains in Universal Plaza accidentally went off while people were waiting in line for El Cucuy.

If that's true...LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: