#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So if they ARE doing 4 houses, 2 rotating each weekend, could that be done with just the 2 portals we are seeing now? Assuming they're all in the soundstages.

I mean they'd just have to adjust the end of the queues a bit to direct into a different section of the soundstage.

Reactions: londonwerecat
So if they ARE doing 4 houses, 2 rotating each weekend, could that be done with just the 2 portals we are seeing now? Assuming they're all in the soundstages.

I mean they'd just have to adjust the end of the queues a bit to direct into a different section of the soundstage.
They would need one in Kidzone (but I guess they could move the Brides.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Yeah from what the rumors sound like (again RUMORS), the houses will run on virtual queue, which means you'll just have to make sure to get in that and pay an upcharge if there is one. I expect these houses to fill to capacity in the virtual queue every single day of operation (or, in other words, sell out) if they are only running two houses at a time.
The idea of a virtual queue terrifies me.

But it would be the safest/smartest way to do it.
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Universal is technologically incapable of running a virtual line (at least Universal’s virtual line) for an upcharge attraction, so VL and upcharge are an either/or situation. That said, if they did do an upcharge with some controlled queue entry system...
That’s why I think it should be a in park purchase only. Go to the tribute store and then you reserve your time because if not I can see this selling out weeks in advanced.
This is pretty much how you would have to do it.

So it seems like no matter which rumor is true we will be seeing the bride of Frankenstein and tooth fairy this year just possibly not on the same day

I kinda hope they are free with admission. It may be chaotic tho.

Free admission = a park at capacity within minutes of opening and then a giant crowd trying to get into the houses with no one spending money. Ends up losing money they would've made otherwise.

Hefty upcharge = staggered admission times (hey! let's stop by Finns first!) and a new revenue stream. Makes money they wouldn't have otherwise.

Given what @Magic Feather said, I do wonder if figuring a way to stagger the crowd is the sticking point here. This threatens to bring bad P.R. from both "sides" of the COVID "argument"--a rotunda full of people desperate to be "first" is only going to exacerbate that.

As a sort of local (3 hours away) who doesn't have an annual pass, would this mean I would have to pay for a regular daytime ticket along with the upcharge for the houses?