#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nothing is officially announced y'all.

What we all think is the first weekend of whatever this is, very well could be a media night, TM previews, or AP access only.

Or, this whole thing could be nothing like the rumors suggest and the houses might be free and open every day of the week. We honestly all have no idea.
I have this scenario in my brain where there's 3 team members that don't know HHN is canceled and they're setting out truss and queues

Someone's just like "should we tell them?" and the manager is like "no....not yet...let them have hope for a few more days..." *stares off into the distance*

Definitely makes it for the locals then. Guess that’s the point.
Who else are you going to sell to right now? In significant-numbers terms, anyone dumb enough to come from far out of state is going to come regardless, and advertising whatever this is far and wide would be a bad look after cancelling HHN.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Have they ever announced on weekends before?
I am sure they are aware of the HHNatHome event tomorrow and might've wanted to capitalize on the energy on social media. They may have wanted to announce yesterday tbh, but things just hadn't fallen into place yet, and perhaps still haven't. Gotta cross those T's, and dot those... lower case J's.

Who else are you going to sell to right now? In significant-numbers terms, anyone dumb enough to come from far out of state is going to come regardless, and advertising whatever this is far and wide would be a bad look after cancelling HHN.
Yeah absolutely I agree. They should sort of label this as “a preview for next year”. This way it makes people who go feel like they experienced something that others haven’t experience yet. It might boost crowds a bit.

Yeah absolutely I agree. They should sort of label this as “a preview for next year”. This way it makes people who go feel like they experienced something that others haven’t experience yet. It might boost crowds a bit.
I doubt they would ever lock themselves into next year by saying that. They wouldn't want to not have the option to replace something with something if given an opportunity that might improve the event. Or, there could be a dozen reasons why.

I feel like advertising it as a teaser would make less people want to spend the extra money to come out and visit, knowing they can just repeat the houses next year. No point in going out if it’s coming right back

I doubt they would ever lock themselves into next year by saying that. They wouldn't want to not have the option to replace something with something if given an opportunity that might improve the event. Or, there could be a dozen reasons why.
You make a great point. Also, if they market it as returning and then cancel those houses, that would make people more mad.

I feel like advertising it as a teaser would make less people want to spend the extra money to come out and visit, knowing they can just repeat the houses next year. No point in going out if it’s coming right back
I somewhat I agree. On one hand I know casual fans would wait but on the other bigger fans who want to take the risk probably would go.

Reactions: londonwerecat