#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s already nearly half of the line up. Fans will come back next year even if all 4 repeat. Silver lining is they’ll be better staffed and have better scares after social distancing restrictions are eased.
It'll also be interesting to see how houses that run this year compare to next year. Houses can be reliant on a cast being really strong sometimes, so that's something i'd be interested in in seeing the same house in two straight years.

Also, if there's no equivalent to a FFP for this, i'm probably only going to end up doing these houses once this year, so next year is more of the real thing imo.

It’s already nearly half of the line up. Fans will come back next year even if all 4 repeat. Silver lining is they’ll be better staffed and have better scares after social distancing restrictions are eased.
Yes the peripheral of "HHN" happening really does make a difference

For example, the daytime Stranger Things test felt very different than going through during HHN

Yes the peripheral of "HHN" happening really does make a difference

For example, the daytime Stranger Things test felt very different than going through during HHN

Yeah, I’m sure it does. I wasn’t there for Stranger Things Day, but even hitting houses during Stay and Scream while it’s still light out feels far different than hitting them at 1 AM.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Yeah, I’m sure it does. I wasn’t there for Stranger Things Day, but even hitting houses during Stay and Scream while it’s still light out feels far different than hitting them at 1 AM.
I was there on Stranger Things Day and actually didnt think it felt too weird other than short lines. Houses open early in the morning though will be WEIRD.

I just really hope if the alternating houses is true that there’s only 4 houses and they don’t expect people to come back 3-4 times just to see next years entire lineup almost
They have the buy one day - get the rest of the year free ticket... so it wouldn’t be too far fetched. Universal is doing it right economically to survive this pandemic. Treating their APs right and whoever is head of merchandising needs a raise!

Ok so lemme get this straight just so I can pencil in a schedule. One week there gonna have two houses, then the next week switch to the other two? So the schedule will be the same for the whole year? Alternating between both sets of houses every week. Im just worried they are going to make two houses exclusive to September and then the other two exclusive to only October.
And yes... Because I am a sucker and I believe in giving Universal my money, I have made the tough decision to buy an annual pass so I can go one weekend for the first two, and then the next for the other two. That is if the house schedule works in my favor.

Ok so lemme get this straight just so I can pencil in a schedule. One week there gonna have two houses, then the next week switch to the other two? So the schedule will be the same for the whole year? Alternating between both sets of houses every week. Im just worried they are going to make two houses exclusive to September and then the other two exclusive to only October.
And yes... Because I am a sucker and I believe in giving Universal my money, I have made the tough decision to buy an annual pass so I can go one weekend for the first two, and then the next for the other two. That is if the house schedule works in my favor.

I would wait until we hear the official details direct from Universal before planning anything out at all.

Maybe, they want to have something pretty to use for an announcement.

The way they marched dinosaurs across the park in broad daylight 4 times last month, you really think they set things up when they set things up because it's convenient?? They know what they're doing.