#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not to mention the awkward altercation between yourself and the scare actor who’s boo hole you just walked into trying to find the exit to a room

Yeah, I remember I did that and couldn’t see in Ash Vs Evil Dead. I ended up walking into a scare actors boo hole and they had to guide me towards the right direction, lol. I’ll never do that again. I literally couldn’t see anything.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I’ll never forget Afterlife: Death’s Vengeance during S&S. I took a wrong turn because I couldn’t see, number into a wall, and got stuck behind a semi transparent scare wall

That sounds amazing and scarier than what that house looked to be.

While I've always worn sunglasses for S&S at HHN, just last month Boo Blasters at Kings Island showed me the errors of forgetting my sunglasses as using the fast lane sent me into every wall possible -and- getting disoriented on the load turntable since I couldn't see the numbers on the cars.

Either way, sunglasses are most likely going to be a must for a daytime house if you actually want to see anything.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Playing gaaaaames

Lol, their gonna summon back HHN.
Probably Gonna try to mask all the PR backlash they are about to get when tourists getting mad about how they canceled their trips cuz HHN was "cancelled". And all the people that don't think it's a good idea to open houses because it may or may not be safe. Still don't know how I stand on how safe this will be but... Who knows?

Lol, their gonna summon back HHN.
Probably Gonna try to mask all the PR backlash they are about to get when tourists getting mad about how they canceled their trips cuz HHN was "cancelled". And all the people that don't think it's a good idea to open houses because it may or may not be safe. Still don't know how I stand on how safe this will be but... Who knows?
Nah, if that was the case they would make the announcement late on a Friday afternoon. :look:

Nice. Wearing those sunglasses and a long trenchcoat in the evening should complete my outfit perfectly.
Gonna be out here looking like Rufus from Bill and Ted lol. Those sunglasses look like they could shade darkness.I might need to invest in them.

I just really hope if the alternating houses is true that there’s only 4 houses and they don’t expect people to come back 3-4 times just to see next years entire lineup almost

It’s already nearly half of the line up. Fans will come back next year even if all 4 repeat. Silver lining is they’ll be better staffed and have better scares after social distancing restrictions are eased.