#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't understand. USO knows we know. Even if the announcement is for the weekend, why not tease/hint at it? That would really go a long way.

edit-we really don't know so nevermind. I get why they haven't announced anything :/

Last edited:
I don't understand. USO knows we know. Even if the announcement is for the weekend, why not tease/hint at it? That would really go a long way.

USO = United Service Orgainzation ;)

UOR likely doesn't have all the details, information, or systems in place quite yet. It's possible they don't have the final final confirmation yet. No need to tease or hint.

USO = United Service Orgainzation ;)

UOR likely doesn't have all the details, information, or systems in place quite yet. It's possible they don't have the final final confirmation yet. No need to tease or hint.
USO-Universal Studios Orlando :lol:

I guess so. But still so frustrating. I just want to see a pulse!

Attachments

• 1599757189312.gif
    1599757189312.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 21
So... is it actually happening?
Unless it’s not. Nothing is confirmed until it’s confirmed.
The fact they changed the park hours in the app yesterday and have now changed EMH would make me assume that we're minutes-a day from an announcement.

If it's gotten past casting and to the app changes, I don't see a derailment. Just working on the marketing pitch now.

The fact they changed the park hours in the app yesterday and have now changed EMH would make me assume that we're minutes-a day from an announcement.

If it's gotten past casting and to the app changes, I don't see a derailment. Just working on the marketing pitch now.
I think there is a high likelihood (90%) but again it can be canceled in a min until they announce it. It only needs a good blow and it can be canceled

Maybe I'm dumb - but what would changing the early park admission park have to do with this? I know it's always USF during HHN because of the park closing earlier. But if the parks are staying open later...?

Maybe I'm dumb - but what would changing the early park admission park have to do with this? I know it's always USF during HHN because of the park closing earlier. But if the parks are staying open later...?
Alternating the guest flow. If you're gonna charge people to do some exclusive stuff in US, you mind as well try to find a way to pull regular day guests who wouldn't participate to IOA to prevent crowding majority of guests.

Early park admission seems like some indication of a return to some semblance of normalcy, or even an increase of allowable capacity, more than anything. Especially given later operating hours on that weekend.

Could be unrelated to these HHNLite rumors. But I’m not sure why they’d be expecting more crowds if they didn’t have something up their sleeves.

For everyone who's making the argument whether a $30 upcharge is worth it or not and comparing it to the value to a run through last year, you're forgetting a VERY important piece.

Last year you paid $x amount for a walkthrough, conga style, back to back, and missing half the scares.

For this you're paying $15 for a walk through, by yourself, completely alone, and probably getting the benefit of each and every effect and element, totally worth it IMHO.

For everyone who's making the argument whether a $30 upcharge is worth it or not and comparing it to the value to a run through last year, you're forgetting a VERY important piece.

Last year you paid $x amount for a walkthrough, conga style, back to back, and missing half the scares.

For this you're paying $15 for a walk through, by yourself, completely alone, and probably getting the benefit of each and every effect and element, totally worth it IMHO.

Counterpoint: you’re getting less scareactors and no close interactions. Not to mention no scarezones, shows, or nighttime ambience.